• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Canadian 420.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
You live in St. Paul?

anything good going on this weekend in the twin cities for 4/20?

<-uptown fag

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
I'll probably smoke something in honour of the date, also May 11th they have a Marijuana March protest thing going down, I have not been in years, but if I can will definitely try and check it out.

http://globalmarijuanamarch.ca/

$alvador

TD Member
i dont see what the fuck is the point of a legalization protest in a city where penalties for personal use have already been lost forever in a legal twilight zone. you can smoke it on yonge street and not get thrown in prison. what the fuck else is needed?

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
No one really cares for 420. This is Canada.. we already smoke weed pretty much everywhere...

Yup, in fact it's gotten pretty commercial-ized.

Last year one of offices I maintain had Edge 102.1 on, and they were doing a call in show about how High you are.
I think 4/20 is about the only time I don't smoke lol

Killomatic

A Little Darkly
I try not to judge others on what makes them happy....
But I must say as somebody who smoked a lot in my earlier years that I felt the 420 thing was just a way to flaunt for attention.
I'd find it kind of pointless that these permafried stoners absolutely needed another hit, no matter how high they were, at 420 each day.

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
i dont see what the fuck is the point of a legalization protest in a city where penalties for personal use have already been lost forever in a legal twilight zone. you can smoke it on yonge street and not get thrown in prison. what the fuck else is needed?

the thing is, gangs run the drug business, they can trade weed for coke, enjoy inflated prices and buy guns with the proceeds. not to say all the peoples who produce/sell weed are bad, but imo the laws promote organized crime as they are now, on top of that not a single penny goes into the treasury, and it's fucking expensive to put someone in jail for such things.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Its funny because the samefags bashing 4/20 celebrators make a big deal out of St. Patricks Day, every year.

Neither substance deserves a day in its honor.

Now LSD on the other hand, that deserves its own holiday.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Its funny because the samefags bashing 4/20 celebrators make a big deal out of St. Patricks Day, every year.
I think St. Patrick's Day has some history to it, though. 4:20 doesn't really have a clear history. I've heard some idiots say Hitler (wtf?), some say Marley's birthday, or death, no one really knows/cares. Either way, to each his own *shrugs shoulders*.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
I think St. Patrick's Day has some history to it, though. 4:20 doesn't really have a clear history. I've heard some idiots say Hitler (wtf?), some say Marley's birthday, or death, no one really knows/cares. Either way, to each his own *shrugs shoulders*.

St. Patricks Day's history is that of a religious holiday, its more like Easter than Marti Gras to the Irish. Getting shit faced on it is a newer, American thing.

mandy

TD Member
Yup, in fact it's gotten pretty commercial-ized.

Last year one of offices I maintain had Edge 102.1 on, and they were doing a call in show about how High you are.
I think 4/20 is about the only time I don't smoke lol

Please tell me that was early morning with Dean Blundell. That fucker is hilarious.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
Please tell me that was early morning with Dean Blundell. That fucker is hilarious.
no it was like an all day thing with Josie, she was bragging about how they wanted her to get high before the show.