• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Brains on Wheel of Fortune

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
SO IS FUCKING CAPITALISM. Like, at the start of the sentence, you commie.

That is the best double entendre I've ever come up with. EVER.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
LOL wow...I feel bad for the guy, honestly. Not everyone knows, has learnt of or even gives a shit about Greek mythology (like me)... funny, but sad lol

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
LOL wow...I feel bad for the guy, honestly. Not everyone knows, has learnt of or even gives a shit about Greek mythology (like me)... funny, but sad lol

You can't be that dumb to not know how to pronounce achilles.

It's like ambulance. It's not amberlamps. It's time to expect more out of the american people. It's like evolution is going in reverse down there.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
You can't be that dumb to not know how to pronounce achilles.

It's like ambulance. It's not amberlamps. It's time to expect more out of the american people. It's like evolution is going in reverse down there.

That's a good point, and comparison. I just temporarily felt bad because he was black and it was pretty stereotypical, but you're right. People, in general, are becoming far less and less educated.

EDIT: So I just watched the remainder of the video and cannot believe my ears. Clearly, this kid got into college by way of sports. That's my assumption, of course, but fuck me if he got in through academics. On-The-Spot-Diceman? Even in 'street lingo' wtf would that mean??

MetalLobster

TD Admin
I would have felt bad for him if English wasn't his first language, but it doesn't seem like it and he's from Indiana University :extremepalm:

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
Well since nobody else has said it... maybe it's because he's a Leroy. :shrug:

I love how you bleed/cry about people shitting on TF2 players but are the biggest, racist fuck, on our forums and don't give a shit about it.

Not everyone knows, has learnt of or even gives a shit about Greek mythology (like me)... funny, but sad lol
+1 BJ

People speak names phonetically as they are taught to do with words.

14bux

Senior TF2 Admin
Those types of shows always try to pick out the idiots, though. Less money to have to give that way, and WAY more entertaining.

Trolollol Spaih

DARKLY Regular
The bitch should've studied his Greek mythology.
mother-of-zeus_o_2112423.jpg