INCORRECT FORMAT Bombicon impersonation Report - TF2 Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo

I'm New Here
wdadaedd.png

bombicon scammed me by saying he has a friend who wants my unusual and could offer good (screaming tiger conga taunt + 2 buds)
i wasn't aware of what bombicon will do since he brokered many things for me and even tried to broker the gibus twice, this time it was different, bombicon didn't give back the gibus he just removed me from his friend list and changed his name, as you can see on the picture once again he changed it.

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
The only things I see in his name history that are similar to Tux The Titan are Tux isnt Magic and Tux isnt Black, nor do I see any intent to scam from the video. Can you clarify on what happened?

View attachment 1736

bombicon scammed me by saying he has a friend who wants my unusual and could offer good (screaming tiger conga taunt + 2 buds)
i wasn't aware of what bombicon will do since he brokered many things for me and even tried to broker the gibus twice, this time it was different, bombicon didn't give back the gibus he just removed me from his friend list and changed his name, as you can see on the picture once again he changed it.

Please file a separate scammer report.

Status
Not open for further replies.