blackops

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
No no. Not cheap, broke. Get your facts straight lol

In all honesty, ill just save my 65 n smile when people are done with it 4 months from now

marinerevenge

TD Member
stopped playing CoD after the fourth one. That game was so fucking bad.

The multiplayer is utter shit. Only good for the mainstream kiddo's who think playing with daddy's guns is still cool.

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
[quote1289600907=OG buckshot]

In all honesty, ill just save my 65 n smile when people are done with it 4 months from now
[/quote1289600907]

^This^

Hinouchi

TD Admin
[quote1289602209=OG buckshot jr]
No no. Not cheap, broke. Get your facts straight lol

[/quote1289602209]

sounds like BC2

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
4 months of gaming is well worth $65 in all honesty... most games I spend money on I play for 3 weeks lol... however, it has yet to be determined if I will play black ops after 3 weeks :P But you could spend $65 going to a concert, sports event, bar etc easily for 1 night, so 4 months is still good value

so far though it is a LOT better than MW2.... clash, pwnion, crzyman, and I (delta plays too) ran some zombie mode last night... its a lot of fun, maybe not after you beat it though

dedis are back though, better PC support so far, and not piece of shit infinity ward running the ship

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
I agree, nothing of value will be lost if you don't buy this game. 7 hours of hard labor at the minimum wage rate can be put to far better uses imo.

iCe

TD Admin
im happy with campaign played for 40 mins last night and it was awesome... good story so far, and happy with graphics/gameplay... wont be playing it multiplayer for long tho..its for when css/sc2 makes me rq

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
hmmm food, booze, and weed, or Black Ops.

easy choice for me. I've never played a CoD game longer than 3 weeks. The brand and game styles are unimpressive to me and a waste of money. The only thing I have ever loved about the CoD series is their great single player. However the SP's seem to get shorter and shorter with every game.

no bueno

iCe

TD Admin
i only bought it cause my little bro will use the multiplayer plus i got 30 off my next amazon order which i got assasins creed 3 for 30 bucks so was a deal for me... and that game has over 15 hrs of gameplay if your insane at game so its a good week or 2 on and off playing just to beat missions

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
CoD 1 and 2 I remember logging over 10 hours on their single players, great ones at that.

But COD4:MW I beat in like 5 hours of play, and although it was a great campaign it had me regretting the purchase after not to long. The multiplayer was a grenade spam, cluster fuck. All the maps were way to small. Especially considering the potency of grenades, air strikes, and helicopter attacks.

and any game that has UAV is gay. I would not even be able to comprehend the idea of built in radar hacks in games 5 years ago. Fucking stupid developers.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
newbs steve, console newbs. Do you remember how frustrating it was when you started playing cs, running blindly around corners and getting pwnt from the other side. Cs taught us all to un-newbify, but only after 10 years playing the same game, and we dominate in all other games. Console gamers are all newb fucks who need to know where the enemy is to kill them.

wh1te

TD Member
[quote1289949371=Leroy]

...Do you remember how frustrating it was when you started playing cs, running blindly around corners and getting pwnt from the other side.

[/quote1289949371]

LOL you still do <3

I might pick up Vietnam wen it comes out.. or will I

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
[quote1289954736=Hinouchi]
COD4:MW in 4 hours? Veteran or GTFO!
[/quote1289954736]

fallout in 4 hrs or GTFO

Ba Chicka Wa Wa

TD Member
Wow n00b radar aint shit if your smart and use perks to counter that. Or play hardcore if you want it to be more realistic noob ass!

Hinouchi

TD Admin
[quote1289958431=47]
[quote1289954736=Hinouchi]
COD4:MW in 4 hours? Veteran or GTFO!
[/quote1289954736]

fallout in 4 hrs or GTFO
[/quote1289958431]

fallout in 10 minute cause I RAGEQUIT!