Binding of Issac Rebirth, and the new expansion "Afterbirth".

LaughingNipple

A Little Darkly
TRIGGER WARNING; THIS THREAD MAY DOES NOT CONTAIN BLASPHEMOUS RELIGIOUS CONTENT AND WORST OF ALL SPOILERS!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Now, I recently saw the Game Theory on Binding of Isaac and I have become rather curious.
It really has opened up my eyes about the symbolism there were somethings I did know about he BOI like how all the characters in the game are personas that Issac adopts and how everything is him trying to escape. But there were so many other things I never even considered! If you haven't already, I suggest you go watch the game theory on Binding of Isaac if you haven't already and talk about some of the things here.

On top of that, Edmund has announced the expansion to the new Rebirth DLC called "Afterbirth" and I am wondering what you think they will be adding into the game, be it items, consumables, enemies, bosses, perhaps new rooms and floors!? Talk about it below!

Last edited by a moderator:

MetalLobster

TD Admin
Where's my blasphemous religious content.

Raptor_Jesus_by_DangermouseDavs.jpg

Symbolism in video games :dude:Never have I ever seen that before...

LaughingNipple

A Little Darkly
I suppose I could start as far as items go. How about an item that doubles all consumables in one room. It would be a single use item like Pandoras Box, or Forget-Me-Now. And stack with items like Contract from Below and Humbling Bundle.

Dan!

DARKLY Regular
I suppose I could start as far as items go. How about an item that doubles all consumables in one room. It would be a single use item like Pandoras Box, or Forget-Me-Now. And stack with items like Contract from Below and Humbling Bundle.
That's in the game...

Dan!

DARKLY Regular
:everywhere:

EDIT: To be honest I would much rather see new bosses than new items, as there are so many items but a new boss would just be a whole new addition to our strategies, items usually stack oddly.

Last edited: