• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED beebop's mod application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

beebop

A Little Darkly
Game Handle(s): beebop
SteamID:
| steamname: beebop
| steamID32: STEAM_0:1:59898753
| steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080063235
| customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Nintendercules
| steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198080063235

Previous Clan/Community affiliations: Not much. I have been playing on darkly for a while though.
Real First Name: Nate
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: All if not most.
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: I like order in servers, so when there are people not following rules, I would like to be able to do something about it.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? I believe so.
Do you have a mic? Yes.
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes.
Are you at least 18 years of age? No, 16.

Mizz

DARKLY Fiend
+1 cause Spike and he isn't super strict about things

-0.5 cause I want to see more rule enforcement

Khârn the Betrayer

DARKLY Regular
Just got off #1 with Beebop on there, saw him enforce a rule or 2 a couple of times. Was a bit busy watching/helping RYRK with his Mass Spycrabs, so may have missed some others.

One thing I did notice:

2F83111C29BFDD6810F43B7BB411059938EF4BDA

Whether it's an adult with a bad mouth or a kid that's on his mic that players find annoying for no real reason, you tolerate it and make sure it doesn't get out of hand. You stay neutral as best you can and deal with it accordingly. Your App is still pretty new so just a bit of Advice really.

beebop

A Little Darkly
Just got off #1 with Beebop on there, saw him enforce a rule or 2 a couple of times. Was a bit busy watching/helping RYRK with his Mass Spycrabs, so may have missed some others.

One thing I did notice:

2F83111C29BFDD6810F43B7BB411059938EF4BDA

Whether it's an adult with a bad mouth or a kid that's on his mic that players find annoying for no real reason, you tolerate it and make sure it doesn't get out of hand. You stay neutral as best you can and deal with it accordingly. Your App is still pretty new so just a bit of Advice really.
Yeah sorry about that, won't let it happen again.

beebop

A Little Darkly
Thanks for the advice. Not an excuse or anything but I was on like 3-4 Redbulls when I said that. In any case that won't happen again, 1-2 is enough :).

Rei

Senior TF2 Admin
Great guy to talk to. He types way faster than I can and has lots of great knowledge to share with everyone when I see him on #1. +1 for me.

+0.5 I see you a lot and you are a pretty good guy but I think you need be more active on the forums. Might also want to consider being more active first before you make an application. Good Luck Man!

E1ite

DARKLY Regular
Wow someone applying who doesn't spend their entire day on plaza. INSTA-ADMIN!

But in all reality I think he would make a pretty good moderator, always fun to be around and has a general grasp on the rules.

But I will give a .5 because I want to see the moderator side of you come out! That means I want to see you enforce rules and help players out a little more.

+.5

Status
Not open for further replies.