Battlefeel 4?

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
:allknowfeel:

Bro's I miss that.

I remember rolling 7 deep through derpland, and people on the server were all like reporting our movements.

"Jump, is that you 47 jump jump HOLY SHIT BAD MAN SPOTTED, DOWN BY THE BUSH WHAT BUSH THAT BUSH HOLY FUCK HE SPOTTED ME COVER COVER FUCKING ZOMBIE HE KNOWS WE ARE HERE"

Best feelz ever.

PIlz-E

I'm New Here
Beta is out free, I've played a lot and I have a copy for the official release. Its beta, there is a lot of lag. You can check my last post to see what type of rig I run. I would wait till the official release is out and then some. Cause as I can tell by the current BETA gameplay they still have majors issues with the game. I can tell they are working on it fast cause in the two days of the BETA release I could already see much less issues with loading gfx during gameplay.

I sugest you check out BETA, come back and tell us what you think, the game is pretty good, knowing EA it will be even better as time goes on. BETA never is much compared to the official release, I have faith but I would wait to see the official release first.

The game is 60$ and if you want premium add another 50$ plus you can also buy all the unlocks xept I like the challenge of earning my rewards so I just paid for the regular copy without all the extras.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
I like earning my unlocks too, it's a fun side game (wooo 100 knife kills), yeah I'm a cheevo hunter, but the thought of paying $110 to a game company who ripped me off (IMHO) by dropping the FIRST premium pack with one day notice... yeah, I'm not a happy camper.

I'm going to play it, going to start a TD server, but man, I'm on the end of my feelz

:no:

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
+1, I hate the idea of buying an already top-teir priced game, only to have to repay that amount or more (no joke, add it up) to get more maps (half I won't play, like everyone else) and the rest of the guns (that will no doubt have some impact on gameplay, and others will be shit). It's fuckin gay. I won't buy premium until it gets sold for anything under $20. No fuckin way will I pay full pop for that piece of shit..

PIlz-E

I'm New Here
Lol, you get the premium maps anyway, just two simple weeks after the other fools pay to get it early. Premium and unlock buyers are tools, most of them have a lot of money to burn yet no skill to bring to the game. Indeed, let em get ahead for a short while, they will need it cause people who earn try harder than those that burn.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I agree with you, but in battlefield you have to pay for premium at any point. It's never free. EA is worst scum to ever hit the gaming industry.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
:awyeah: Extra $50
bf4storepage.png

PIlz-E

I'm New Here
I know Buckshot it sucks, but I'm thinking we will still get the expansions two weeks after them.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I know Buckshot it sucks, but I'm thinking we will still get the expansions two weeks after them.
You will, yes, but you still need to purchase the expansions either way. That's what I think you may be confused about.

What You Can Get:
  • Battlefield 4 regular - exactly what it says, regardless of release date
  • Battlefield 4 Premium - Includes regular BF4 + all expansions/weapons etc., and because you bought as a package all at once, you'll have an earlier release date to enjoy the expansions before people in optiong 3 (see below
  • Battlefield 4, then seperately you purchase Premium/any expansion you'd like - You'll have to wait until it's 'unlocked' (people in option 2 will have those 2 weeks ahead of you)

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Yeah thats how it was in BF3, without premium you still had to buy the individual expansions.

Leroy I may not be picking up BF4 to be honest. I am slightly happy with the sad state of shitty csgo and don't really have the time to game much. And certainly fuck giving EA more of my money.

I mean for fuck sakes their first expansion is BF3 maps....

Thief's.

PIlz-E

I'm New Here
Oh, I didn't know all this. I'm pretty new at BF3, I just got it a month ago with all the expansions included, so I'm new to all the buying expansions and pre-access to thingies. But, I guess since I have a legit copy of BF4 I can't turn back. I see that EA has changed much since I last played Battlefield, last time I owned a copy was when 1942 just came out and they gave the desert combat mod for free. I miss those days, the days that gaming wasn't as pricey as smoking rock with a crack whore.

Hinouchi

TD Admin
It's fucking pricey for a fps game if you buy it on release date. 59.99 for base game, and 49.99 for expansion. PASS~

What's this about about getting premium maps free? Link or I'm calling bs

Well they did give out Close quarter expansion to any BF3 owner for free during E3.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Oh, I didn't know all this. I'm pretty new at BF3, I just got it a month ago with all the expansions included, so I'm new to all the buying expansions and pre-access to thingies. But, I guess since I have a legit copy of BF4 I can't turn back. I see that EA has changed much since I last played Battlefield, last time I owned a copy was when 1942 just came out and they gave the desert combat mod for free. I miss those days, the days that gaming wasn't as pricey as smoking rock with a crack whore.

There are a couple of us here from the old skool. I played DC religiously. I go back to the beta BF1942 days.

Responsible for a significant drop in my GPA.