• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

REVISED Banned for defending myself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AC Slice

I'm New Here
So theres this couple guys that tag as something monkey and one guys name is like chulhlu or something and he randomly started spraying guys down to 4 health like me in spawn right off the bat with an m4. first round I let it go but then he continued to do it to me and others, than started nading us, sorry I lost my patience for this guy long before I let all this carry out but he bagan to nade and Molotov spawn so I one clicked him with a shotgun every round till room would open up on the other team, an admin would warn him as I had openly expressed why he is being killed by me, or simply hoped he would just leave, in the end when an admin was attacked, then he gets banned and power tripping banned me after slaying me two rounds in a row without a new reason.

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
Not proper format, but I'll bite.
http://www.darklygaming.com/forum/threads/ban-appeal-template-effective-august-31-2011.7384/

No one never attacked me, but you and others were warned about retaliation and "playing nice" by both TD|47 and I multiple times. You did not take a hint for several rounds so you were slayed upon team bleeding again. Then at the start of next round I slayed you again so you got the message. And lastly you were banned for 1 week. I will lower the ban to 3 days.

PapaCthulhu was permanently banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.