• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

EXPIRED Banned by sayso

Status
Not open for further replies.

PIlz-E

I'm New Here
Name When Banned:Pilz-E
Steam ID:STEAM_1:0:67823863
Game:CSGO
Server:Toronto Darkly | NO AWP/AUTO + FF ON | darkly.ca
Ban Reason:Team Bleeding

State your case:

First off, I never played a server with FF on and I'm pretty new at csgo but I've played cs 1.6 for many years and am a long time admin/ex-staff of ZoD on 1.6. I'm guessing the player in my team I killed by mistake was a regular in your servers cause I was banned after he told the LIE that I started to kill all my other teammates after I killed him by mistake and then got banned on "Say so"

Hence, the reason there is no demo.

I don't usually play disruptively and killed ONE player by mistake who then lied about it to get me banned, I notice you keep a history of previous bans and for this reason I would like this ban to be removed from history since it was based on a lie a player said to your admins, idk what your policies are in your servers but in ZoD we NEVER ban on "sayso"

Since there will be no proof provided I won't bother to argue any counter argument cause ->there is no proof<- other than that 1 tk.

Sorry again for breaking the no tk rule, but I hardly call what I did team bleeding or intentional. 1 tk is not bleeding the team, it's a mistake.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Welcome, and thanks for your appeal.

Please note a few things:
- No one knows "ZoD" nor cares about it, or how it was run, or how you think this place should be run
- You were banned by a very attentive, experienced admin. This was not a cry-wolf-I'll-take-your-word-for-it situation
- Your accusation of a "lie" carries just as much weight as the accusation against you; it's a redundant arguement
- Your ban is based on team-bleeding, not "sayso". Please don't come here to lie, it will hurt only you and no one else
- In relation to the previous point: your ban is for team-bleeding, not team-killing. This is a typical of a troll, as team-killing is too obvious
- Your ban is for 1day, so I wouldn't worry about it too much. Please do not attack (not just necessarily kill, but attack/bleed) teammates unnecessarily as it is against our rules and it's severely disruptive to our competitive/fun environment

Your ban will not be removed, however it will expire today (ban length is exactly 24 hours), and you'll be free to come back and enjoy more gaming.

Thank you, and take care.

PIlz-E

I'm New Here
" Your accusation of a "lie" carries just as much weight as the accusation against you"

ok then

" Please don't come here to lie, it will hurt only you and no one else"

Please tell me how I am lying if there is no proof?

"This is a typical of a troll"

Who's trolling?

Nice to know what to expect from you.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Please tell me how I am lying if there is no proof?
The lie I refer to is you saying you were banned because "say so". You were banned for "Team-Bleeding", as indicated on the bans page (which you also have access to, and can search yourself by Steam ID, name etc.). It's not a big one, I was just implying it's not good to attempt to make the admin look bad. He's actually a good admin, and a nice person.

"This is a typical of a troll"
Who's trolling?
What I mean by this is: Trolls don't outright TK, because it's too obvious. Trolls will shoot players without killing them, just to annoy them (team-bleeding), which can go largely unnoticed, and hence these trolls may get away with it from time to time. Again, it's word against word: which is why your ban is only 24hours.

Nice to know what to expect from you.
I'm sorry if I came off as rude, I'm busy at work and just wanted to explain as best (and as fast) as I could, to help you out.

A ban like this isn't regarded as anything significant, and as such you need not worry about it, or your reputation here. Actions speak many more volumes than words, so just let this pass under the bridge and enjoy your time on the server and getting to know everyone.

Take care.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
I've just decided that I'm going to waste my time re-learning how to navigate through our goddamn ban menu to ban you for another 24 hours, once I come back from a vendor party drunk.

Or I'll forget.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Pilz-E, he's only kidding (lots of joking and bullshit here, in case you didn't notice), so don't worry lol

Leroy - don't forget to sign-in (incredibly small font, top-right), then "Admin Panel", then big red-x "bans". Or you can go ban list, click a name and Edit Details, right-side. But don't, this guy seems nice, and he's not 14years old (thank God!).

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
I forgot my password, and its not set up to the typical junk email.

And I am serious. Playing on Darkly servers is a privilege, not a right. This guy clearly doesn't get it. I will however, allow him to continue to play on his Zod servers.

BIOP

TD Admin / Rocker of City-Hair
I banned you. I noticed your name kept coming up for attacking teammates. Then you tked someone. Then Regulars were complaining. Then in the next few rounds your name came up for attacking teammates again. So I banned you for a day. My eyes are "proof" enough. If I had to record a demo for 6 rounds of every team bleeder, the server would just be chaos while I get "proof". If you did all this by accident, then you really need watch your fire. I've seen you around before, figured you were having a bad day, so I ONLY gave you a day to smarten you up. Your ban expires in about 3 hours.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
As much as I dislike pilz for his shit attitude, I'm going to ban blop, because I just don't like hippies.

PIlz-E

I'm New Here
I banned you. I noticed your name kept coming up for attacking teammates. Then you tked someone. Then Regulars were complaining. Then in the next few rounds your name came up for attacking teammates again. So I banned you for a day. My eyes are "proof" enough. If I had to record a demo for 6 rounds of every team bleeder, the server would just be chaos while I get "proof". If you did all this by accident, then you really need watch your fire. I've seen you around before, figured you were having a bad day, so I ONLY gave you a day to smarten you up. Your ban expires in about 3 hours.

Aww shit then,
If the logs clearly show msgs of me attacking teammates its really cause I thought FF was off, maybe I was lining my sights like I do in cs 1.6 where server ff are mostly off. I was pretty sure the only guy I wasted was the one that complained. But I may be wrong, like I said I'm noob in your servers and I promise, hand to God, It won't happen again.

I don't want to cause trouble, I never said YOU were the liar, I thought I only shot that dude but logs don't lie and yes I may have used heads and bodies to line my sight. Sorry for wasting all your time with this useless thread, I will be more careful with my teammates in the future and I hope to make more friends than enemies here.

:whathaveidone:

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Fuck this blan, I'm out. Is ZOD taking new members?

psst. Avoid shotgun jesus, he's a little, you know, queer

BIOP

TD Admin / Rocker of City-Hair
Aww shit then,
If the logs clearly show msgs of me attacking teammates its really cause I thought FF was off, maybe I was lining my sights like I do in cs 1.6 where server ff are mostly off. I was pretty sure the only guy I wasted was the one that complained. But I may be wrong, like I said I'm noob in your servers and I promise, hand to God, It won't happen again.

I don't want to cause trouble, I never said YOU were the liar, I thought I only shot that dude but logs don't lie and yes I may have used heads and bodies to line my sight. Sorry for wasting all your time with this useless thread, I will be more careful with my teammates in the future and I hope to make more friends than enemies here.

:whathaveidone:

No worries man. See you in the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.