• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

EXPIRED Ban stacker

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddy

I'm New Here
Stigma here, making a request to ban a real dick.

Name & Steam ID: #

# 486 32 "trep" STEAM_1:0:4614510 21:28 52 0 active 80000

Server: Toronto darkly no awp/auto

This guy camps and never does objective, why he should be banned is not cuz of that.​
He always teamswitches to the winning team. Biop already kicked then banned him for 100 mins but he came back and is doing the same thing. Switching to winning team.​

eddy

I'm New Here
Oh just a clarification, BIOP kicked him for stacking then force swapped him, he banned him later because he was camping and running away from objective constantly and ignoring the admin.

trep

I'm New Here
I visit the forums for 1 thing, server status, but for some reason I knew you would post something here.

If you seriously think my goal is stacking, you're pretty wrong and just today, when I did the same thing as I do everyother day and you accused me again of stacking, we lost that map 12-4. There are a very few constant good players and I'm not one of them. Plus, it's not after a gun round that you can tell if a team is stacked or not (or maybe you can but there are only a few names I recognize when I play).

For the objective thing, try to go from B to A on nightfever after the bomb was planted with 3cts against 5ts. It's just normal strategy in my book to clear around the bomb spot before going and trying to defuse. If the bomb detonates, there are good chances I couldn't have done anything about it even if I went to defuse it directly... I don't always wait for every T to die before defusing, it's just being smart about it.

See you on the server or wathever.

eddy

I'm New Here
I don't want to argue with you. Everyone who's played with you knows how you play.
I don't hate anyone and can take anything in stride on the server. Pretty much don't care, joke with everyone and have fun, I'm not posting here to spite you or anything.
Hopefully if you don't get banned you'll quit wasting everyone's time on the server and you take this as a warning.
Like I said, everyone who's played with you, knows how you play. Citing one example doesn't change a thing.

Delta

TD Admin
I don't think a ban is necessary, however I will be looking out for you now trep. All I ask from players is that they TRY to plant/defuse.

iCe

TD Admin
I don't want to argue with you. Everyone who's played with you knows how you play.
I don't hate anyone and can take anything in stride on the server. Pretty much don't care, joke with everyone and have fun, I'm not posting here to spite you or anything.
Hopefully if you don't get banned you'll quit wasting everyone's time on the server and you take this as a warning.
Like I said, everyone who's played with you, knows how you play. Citing one example doesn't change a thing.

I would love to see how you play, and will be watching next time I'm in the server. Half of the server stacks and if we banned them all the server would be empty. Its the admins job to stop stacking.

iCe

TD Admin
I visit the forums for 1 thing, server status, but for some reason I knew you would post something here.

If you seriously think my goal is stacking, you're pretty wrong and just today, when I did the same thing as I do everyother day and you accused me again of stacking, we lost that map 12-4. There are a very few constant good players and I'm not one of them. Plus, it's not after a gun round that you can tell if a team is stacked or not (or maybe you can but there are only a few names I recognize when I play).

For the objective thing, try to go from B to A on nightfever after the bomb was planted with 3cts against 5ts. It's just normal strategy in my book to clear around the bomb spot before going and trying to defuse. If the bomb detonates, there are good chances I couldn't have done anything about it even if I went to defuse it directly... I don't always wait for every T to die before defusing, it's just being smart about it.

See you on the server or wathever.

There is plenty of time to get from site to site. Don't take the "long" way, and FYI you will be slayed if you are CT and bomb goes off, or T and time runs out. Clearly if either happens you are not following objectives.

trep

I'm New Here
There is plenty of time to get from site to site. Don't take the "long" way, and FYI you will be slayed if you are CT and bomb goes off, or T and time runs out. Clearly if either happens you are not following objectives.

I know there are plenty of time to go, that wasn't my point.

Sweet, thanks for keeping an eye on this player.

Good, now you can stop puting your admin hat on and let me play.

BIOP

TD Admin / Rocker of City-Hair
You stacked teams in the middle of the map twice. You then were playing luke a pussy and not doing objectives. The last straw was when it was 3v1, your two teammates died and you wouldnt enter the bombsite to attempt to find the enemy or defuse. You then got lippy when told not to do this. Dont stack, or circumvent an admin unstacking you and there will be no problem. I undestand a round here and there when objectives dont get attempted, but round after round is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.