• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

INCORRECT FORMAT Ban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on darkly trade #2 yesterday, and I crabbed 2 rec (not much, I know) with a player known as the "TubbyEngineer" Antimoon was there aswell. We crabbed and I won. He said his internet was messed up and he couln't trade normally, so he said I had to add him. Once he added me he said he'll send a trade offer, I never got the trade offer and he didn't respond to any of my messages. Even though we didn't crab alot running from crabs is still against the rules. His account is here: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198143470675

Rei

Senior TF2 Admin
Do you have any screenshots of what went down?
Also, using the template for posting would save us a lot of time trying to figure out what is going on - keep that in mind.

Do you have any screenshots of what went down?
Also, using the template for posting would save us a lot of time trying to figure out what is going on - keep that in mind.
Unfortunately, No I don't have any screenshots. Antimoon, who is an admin saw the crab and I never got the metal, you could ask him.

Status
Not open for further replies.