• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

UNBANNED Ban on Darkly Toronto CS:GO

Status
Not open for further replies.

PETER PAN

I'm new here
Name When banned : PETER PAN
Steam ID : STEAM_1:1:12125772
Game : CS GO
Server : Toronto Darkly CS GO
Ban Reason : "Delty: because your play style would lead me to believe you are not legit. the amount of HS's "
State you case : I was playing as everyday on the server, It was my 2nd or 3rd map, on Dust2. Got banned without a reason at a random round. I had to add delty to my steam friends to get an explanation. It seems that my play style isn't legit because of the high rate of HS's.

Delta

TD Admin
I spec'd you quite a few rounds throughout 2 maps. I did say you had a high ratio of HS's but that alone was not the only reason for banning. You caught the attention of a couple others in game as well. I need to discuss this matter with other admins who were in game at the time. We will get back to you in a timely manner.

Delta

TD Admin
Hey again. So after thinking it over and discussing this matter with another admin who was on at the same time we felt like it was a rash decision. With that said you will be un-banned. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you and hope you have no hard feelings towards TD.

Reactions: iCe

tytanium

TD Admin
I know I shouldn't be posting in ban threads, but I feel with his "level" of play, he should have to prove that he doesn't cheat. Like I did. I'd like to see some fraps or camera videos with a 2:1+ k/d ratio. Also, Peter, you warp way to much and at opportune times. Until I see some vids, not demos, I will consider you not legit.

cujo

A Little Darkly
^^ +1 he plays a ton but he's clearly never played competitive. I wouldn't be surprised if was doing shady shit.

only google search history for his ID is this ban. lol.

also, lifetime stats of 2:1 KD don't really jive with 2.45:1 in Darkly. I know it's not a super high skill server but I've got a higher lifetime KD than you and my darkly stats aren't as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.