• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

REVISED Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirrors

I'm New Here
:poop: BAN CHANGED TO 1 DAY.

Name When Banned: Mirrors
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9031641
Game: Team Fortress 2
Server: DARKLY | Toronto TF2 Trade/Idle #2 darklytrade.com
Ban Reason: Admin disrespect (TD| Zackychuu)

State your case: To put it bluntly, I overreacted and now I'm paying the consequences. I was playing around 2:10pm Central time on Darkly Trade/Idle #2 when I said things about Zacky that weren't true WHILE he was in the server because I was the one who was emotional, not him. I think a permaban was pretty harsh but understandable considering the situation at the time.

I took time to add and talk to Zacky one on one and apologized for my behavior and what was said. He's actually a pretty nice guy and was even willing to hear me out after the incident. The fact that I am even able to post this appeal shows that somehow maybe he got through to someone so I'd at least have a chance to plead my case.

I've been coming to DARKLY servers for years and I really don't want to lose the privilege to continue playing on your servers because of one incident that escalated because of my overreacting. Your servers are some of my favorite TF2 hangouts and all I'm asking is for a second chance so I can continue to play here.

TurboTaco

TD Admin
We are fairly reasonable chaps, zacky especially so considering he is a fairly new member to TD but has done a great job repping us. We and he, will get back to you shortly regarding this. I am glad you were able to own up to this as well; it is not often banned players do so, so that definitely will help your appeal.

Sit tight.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
I say give him another chance.
It was obviously a spur of the moment thing, and after our conversation together, and seeing this thread. It seems as if he has learnt his lesson.
In the end there was no real harm done other than a few words back and forth.

Obviously I am still annoyed that he lied about me being marked as a scammer and the like, but I am willing to let it slide.
Like Taco said, it's not often Banned players come here and actually own up and apologize. I think it was good of him to do so.

A lot of what happened could have been handled better on both sides, but it's passed now and we shouldn't let a small incident see one of our active players banned for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.