• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

UNBANNED Ban Appeal

eMotionless

I'm New Here
Name When Banned: eMotionless
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:75692229
Game: Counter Strike Global Offensive
Server: Toronto Darkly | NO AWP/AUTO + FF ON | 128 tick ...
Ban Reason: Team Killing

State your case:
Was rushing long, they naded i turned around was getting blocked by someone who wouldn't move to let me get out so shot once to get him to move, he decided to team attack me the next two rounds, so i continued to team attack him. Was banned for 1 month for a first offense and didn't see an admin give any warnings, if they did they were not wearing a tag.

Reason Team Killing
Banlength 1 mo

Total Bans No previous bans

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
Thanks for appealing your ban. I was the admin who banned you. A regular pmed me about a TKer on the server, said you had been TKing for several rounds now. After your appeal, I checked out your stats and it shows you only TKed twice. Please take this as a warning, intentional TK will not be tolerated under any circumstances. If someone TKs you, report them to an admin or on the forums. We are usually pretty quick at reacting. Please don't take matters into your own hands next time.

http://darkly.gameme.com/playerinfo/818790

Unbanned.