• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

REVISED Ban Appeal: dabomb

Status
Not open for further replies.

dabomb

I'm New Here
Name When Banned: dabomb
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:78135600
Game: CS:GO pub
Server: Darkly rotation
Ban Reason: Was not stated, no one said anything to me...

State your case: No idea why I got banned, no warning, no nothing, I was just having a good laugh with folks and mucking some heads on d2 when all the sudden I got banned. Didn't say temp or not but no one said anything. Not too impressed. This is literally the only pub I play on and I love this server, it's Canadian so that's important to me but this isn't the Canadian thing to do folks. I'd like an answer.

Regards,
Matt

td|35mm

TD Admin
You won't get unbanned with that attitude.
You used the N word and if you would bothered at all to read our rules, you know very well racism is not allowed. That's not very Canadian of you is it now!?
You've been told before too - by me.

Denied from my point of view.

There's your answer!

dabomb

I'm New Here
First of all, what attitude? This was purely professional. I'm not some child.

I can guarantee there has NEVER been any prior warning to this issue, I've never even been spoken to by an admin. Been a regular for a while now and to be banned for saying "Where's town drunk at, he's mah nigga" is just plain silly.

I don't know if there's any prior issues between me and this Mikahacky admin before, I always have a great time when I'm in the servers.

Just asking for a chance here, This seems excessive. Don't shaft me from literally the only pub I play for some miniscule and not even fair.

dabomb

I'm New Here
Whoa, calling me a cunt? Professional. If you realized this forum auto corrects ni**a to Leroy, you may have not typed so fast. I tried to edit my post but it just gives me a blank page...

td|35mm

TD Admin
I've added the stars... BWHAHAHAHAHA

Edited to be nice.

Anyway... denied from my point of view.

dabomb

I'm New Here
Someone has to be pulling a prank on me, I looked over some other ban appeal threads and non are even close to as improfessional as this.

td|35mm

TD Admin
I'm sorry... you are right... bad day, bad mood and not in the professional mode right now...
Still denied though... with respect.

dabomb

I'm New Here
I understand bad days and all but the respect I show on this server has completely been washed out by you in less than an hour. This experience completely changed my view of this server.

td|35mm

TD Admin
My apologies... I feel very guilty...
I am sorry, rules are rules and you should of known them. Plus, I did warn you before... if you remember or not... or even if you were listening to me... I don't know. Can't keep track of everything.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
dabomb

Racism is against our server rules dabomb, and you need to know and respect that if you wish to ever play here again. That being said if saying one racist thing on TD was a permanent ban offense, almost all of our admins and members would be banned.

@35 maybe you should also calm down a bit with your ridiculous ban lengths. Between this and last weeks incident its really starting to be questionable how able of a admin you are.

td|35mm

TD Admin
dabomb

Racism is against our server rules dabomb, and you need to know and respect that if you wish to ever play here again. That being said if saying one racist thing on TD was a permanent ban offense, almost all of our admins and members would be banned.

@35 maybe you should also calm down a bit with your ridiculous ban lengths. Between this and last weeks incident its really starting to be questionable how able of a admin you are.

I am calm... feel free to remove it.

dabomb

I'm New Here
dabomb

It's been said before by other members that 35 is a little harsh. He didn't handle my ban very respectfully and I took it damn well, especially being drunk at the time lol... I don't consider that slang phrase that people use all the time racism, it's not like a i call someone a N. Either way, won't happen again but I'd also like someone to talk to 35 about his excessive power tripping.

dabomb I reduced your ban to 1 day. Consider this your warning. Racial slurs or racism will not be tolerated on the servers. I suggest you read and familiarize yourself with the servers rules to avoid running in any more trouble in the future:

http://www.darklygaming.com/forum/threads/game-server-rules.4613/

Appreciate the reduction. Wont happen again boss.

dabomb

I'm New Here
Just for reference if anything else comes up. Our quick discussion after the ban. Again, if I didn't look in console to see 35 say !admin, and guess that it had something to do with me, I wouldn't know why or how long I was banned... That's not cool. At least give someone a heads up before they're booted so their buzz isn't completely ruined.

Status
Not open for further replies.