• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

UNBANNED Ban Appeal CS:GO

Status
Not open for further replies.

MistaFista

I'm New Here
Name When Banned:MistaFista
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:33881297
Game: CS GO
Server: No AWP server
Ban Reason:TK

State your case: Hello, I was playing on your server Thursday or Friday when I got banned for TKing. I was buying kit and clicked on the shotty and shot buddy in the head, there was a delay on the buy screen so click more then once. I was banned before I even got a chance to apologize. I only play a few hours a week and pretty much just on your server, hope to continue doing so, not a griefer. Thank you.

BIOP

TD Admin / Rocker of City-Hair
Checking this from my phone right before i go in for a night shift. I will look into this promptly when i get off work in the morning.

BIOP

TD Admin / Rocker of City-Hair
You TKed a couple rounds in a row. I watched the first time you did and it was definately on purpose. You then TKed again in spawn right off the hop, so I banned you for 10000 minutes. I never ban based on one TK without giving the person a chance to apologize; accidental tks happen all the time. Anyways, giving you the benefit of the doubt, I have unbanned you (there was 2 days left on your ban).
Watch your fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.