AWP

APESHIT

A Little Darkly
Not yet man, but I sense the tide of 1 AWP PER TEAM growing

Sent from my MT2L03 using Tapatalk

Noob.

TD Member
It can be unrestricted through the admin menu can't it? It would just have to be reapplied every map switch.

Maybe call a vote and see how the server is feeling towards awps and go with majority vote?

Carns

TD Admin
I'm pretty sure that SJ is going to have to apply the appropriate flag or whatever so that admins can unrestrict it. Right now, for instance, I can only force drop the bomb from a Terrorist.

APESHIT

A Little Darkly
I would say Carns is the most active, at least when I'm around.
But I have no problem throwing up votes.

Sent from my MT2L03 using Tapatalk

Sushicutter

TD Admin
does it have to be a vote? why not just set it to 1 per team without having an admin having to put in a vote for it every map?

Carns

TD Admin
Could help when starting the server, as it wouldn't be too much fun joining the server when one guy has already grinded his way to the AWP by beating up on the Bots. Maybe do a vote when it hits like... 12 people or something.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
does it have to be a vote? why not just set it to 1 per team without having an admin having to put in a vote for it every map?
If not invoked by a vote, then it would be persistent. People might get tired of it, or it may be a bad idea when population is low and some pro (hacker) to join.

Noob.

TD Member
I personally like it better with a vote. I don't want to play with an awp all the time. Sometimes could be fun. Plus it allows the people playing to decide whether or not they want to play with an awp. Unless awps were unrestricted within a certain time frame (i.e. Awp Thursday again) I think it's better off being used sparingly, but still being an option.