ATTN BHA or whoever the fuck

.44 caliber

TD Admin
Not that anyone fuckin cares about css anymore but.....
Can we substitute outlaws for de_alberta. The hockey map was wicked not sure why it was removed. Outlaws gets RTV'd immediately everytime (way too ct sided). Also de_alps and fuckin de_arcticstorm NEED TO GO!

anyone agree?

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
something like that. keep the outlaws, add alberta, scrap alps and other aids

edit: and bring back flash report if possible.

outlaws is way better than alberta imo. As far as it being ct sided if t's just rush as a team they can easily take either site.that said alberta isnt a bad map and it would be fun to have on the server

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
[quote1274069713=.44 CALiBER]
[/quote1274069713]

That's not cool at all...

But yeah, I agree on everything except outlaws. Sick map, good game. Alberta was tiiiiiiiiiired.

Propaganda

TD Member
Fixed. Outlaws stays, whoever would RTV on that map has AIDS. I can only assume it would be one whining bitch telling everyone else to RTV.

Pyroette

TD Admin
can we please for the love of god add 3rd street. i swear ive been asking for a year. and im sorry but its a hell of a lot more fun then any of the maps u guys are talking about above.

Narf!

TD Admin
I liked the hockey map as well. And yes! 3rd street!!! ANd I *do* care about CSS!!! I was on yesterday!

iCe

TD Admin
[quote1274099319=Pyroette]
can we please for the love of god add 3rd street. i swear ive been asking for a year. and im sorry but its a hell of a lot more fun then any of the maps u guys are talking about above.

[/quote1274099319]

lol i made 14io09203840- threads on 3rd street.... supposedly it was fixed... but no new news

HooB.wg

Hacking Faggot
[quote1274102038=iCe]

[/quote1274099319]

lol i made 14io09203840- threads on 3rd street.... supposedly it was fixed... but no new news
[/quote1274102038]

You have an "i" and an &quot:o" in your numberical value there ice, therefore rendering it useless. You fail.

auron

TD Admin
[quote1274107678=HooB.wg]
[quote1274102038=iCe]

[/quote1274099319]

[/quote1274102038]

You have an "i" and an &quot:o" in your numberical value there ice, therefore rendering it useless. You fail.

[/quote1274107678]
The asian says "Error Error Cannot compute this value"

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
fuck off with thread hijacking, with your ass and dick jokes.

3rd street + 10000 .. BJ fixed it, prop, look at it and lets GOGOGO !

Propaganda

TD Member
Yes I have that copy of 3rd and will compile it when I have a chance.

Just a note on maps people, just because you might like it that doesn't mean everyone will like it. Or vice versa. We can't please everyone on the server all the time, if you don't like the map that's being played take a break, like if egon or kisgayo comes on I don't complain, I just quit, just because I don't like it that doesn't mean others don't.

.44 caliber

TD Admin
[quote1274123022=OG buckshot jr]
[quote1274069713=.44 CALiBER]
[/quote1274069713]

That's not cool at all...

But yeah, I agree on everything except outlaws. Sick map, good game. Alberta was tiiiiiiiiiired.
[/quote1274123022]

not about bein cool man, fact is I've brought this subject up already and no one responded. Just frustrated with these maps is all