Are any of you TF2 traders playing Elder Scrolls Online?

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Just curious to know if any of you traders are going/are playing Elder Scrolls Online. We are looking to start a DARKLY trade guild in game this weekend. The guild will also have a Questing/PvE/PvP element but will mainly be a platform for expanding DARKLY trading to a whole new game.

Khârn the Betrayer

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
Possibly.

I haven't played Elder Scrolls at all before, but from what I've heard, it's really good, so it could be worth checking out.

Khârn the Betrayer

DARKLY Regular
I'm in.

In a trade guild just now but it's mostly just nubs so I can't really sell my epic gear so i'm more than willing to leave it, just hit vet rank 1 too so will hopefully be getting a ton more epic shit from the veteran dungeons (when I get the gear to start them anyway). Might make it easier trying to find a decent tank too lol

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
I'm in.

In a trade guild just now but it's mostly just nubs so I can't really sell my epic gear so i'm more than willing to leave it, just hit vet rank 1 too so will hopefully be getting a ton more epic shit from the veteran dungeons (when I get the gear to start them anyway). Might make it easier trying to find a decent tank too lol

You can actually be in 5 guilds at once, so no need to quit that one. Its nice to be in a few trade guilds to get price references :D

So far im the only person in DARKLY, just formed it last night, and haven't played since. Won't be around until sunday this weekend probably.

Khârn the Betrayer

DARKLY Regular
You can actually be in 5 guilds at once, so no need to quit that one. Its nice to be in a few trade guilds to get price references :D

So far im the only person in DARKLY, just formed it last night, and haven't played since. Won't be around until sunday this weekend probably.

Yeah that's true I guess.. Today though someone in the guild chat said "SPOILER ALERT Cadwell is Molag Bal" and a couple of people believed him and started crying :doublefacepalm: