• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Appreciation. :)

Nanoactive

Designated ScapeGoat
I couldn't even begin to thank everyone in this wonderful community. I have had so many amazing experiences here, it's changed my life around. The amazing people that I have met here make me smile everyday and let me know that there is hope in this world. Thank you for these amazing, wonderful adventures all of you and I am looking forward to many more. With excellent staff and awesome players I personally couldn't ask for anything else.

Dan!

DARKLY Regular
Always nice to see things like these pop up :)
You seem like a chill dude, and I like that. Awesome that you took the time to type this.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I couldn't even begin to thank everyone in this wonderful community. I have had so many amazing experiences here, it's changed my life around. The amazing people that I have met here make me smile everyday and let me know that there is hope in this world. Thank you for these amazing, wonderful adventures all of you and I am looking forward to many more. With excellent staff and awesome players I personally couldn't ask for anything else.
Look, dude, it was just a blowjob. Don't go all Taylor swift on me, writing love songs about how bad I am. Fuck sakes...