• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED applying for tf2 staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

[A&B] BlackAce

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s): [A&B] BlackAce
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:65187066
Previous Clan/Community affiliations:itijcm
Real First Name:david
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on:#2 #4
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: to help keep spammers and cheaters away

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? yes
Do you have a mic? yes
Are you in good standing with the community? yes
Are you at least 18 years of age? yes

Last edited:
I met this young man last night and played mvm with him, he is a good trader,pleasant to speak to and work's well under pressure without becoming angry. I firmly think that it is well worth looking at him for a position as a mod in our servers. I wish you the best of luck on your application sir. Fear The Elderly

Tech45

Senior TF2 Admin
Anyone who can play on #4 w/o becoming hot-headed is good in my book. However like most others here, we'd like to know ya better bud, try out the "Hey I'm New Here" section on the forums. Also, your overall forum presence should be worked on, usually how most apps flop when final decisions are made.

Anyway, good luck on the app bud.

ᴰᴳᴺ Church of KFC

DARKLY Regular
Met this guy on server 2 a while back, he's a pretty nice guy. Not sure about adminship, but I don't have much say in that department not being an admin myself. Aside from that, I'd say +0.5, because I haven't seen him on a lot.

Tick Tock Man

Senior TF2 Admin
Staff member
Based on my interactions with this player I am inclined to say No.

Might be a nice kid, but he likes to instigate things - not a beneficial quality in a Staff member...

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
everytime I look, only one trade server is filled up.

:rip: darkly tf2
And that's relevant how?

BlackAce, I'm not sure about you yet. You seem pretty friendly, but I haven't seen you take any initiative as a regular to stop an issue before it becomes an actual problem. I'll hold off on my vote until I see more of you stepping up.

[A&B] BlackAce

I'm New Here
And that's relevant how?

BlackAce, I'm not sure about you yet. You seem pretty friendly, but I haven't seen you take any initiative as a regular to stop an issue before it becomes an actual problem. I'll hold off on my vote until I see more of you stepping up.

thats one thing one of the rules is lets staff handle issues/problems so how am i to step in and do anything if i am to let the staff handle that?

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
If a staff member is already handling it, then sure, go back to your own business, but we don't catch everything. My point is that I haven't seen any significant effort.

Jerk

A Little Darkly
I realized just now that I've never commented here. Just thought I'd let you know that I'm a fan of yours- you help others out as much as possible, act friendly towards most people most of the time, and even run server games. As has been said to me before, and I believe whole heartedly in regards to you is: "You are a great member of the community, I just hope that you don't suddenly disappear if the application doesn't work out". Best of luck on the application man: I believe you deserve a chance. (Not that my thoughts/beliefs have much weight :P)

+1 for the reasons listed above.
<3

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
I'm afraid it's a No for now, but thank you for applying. We hope to still see you around the servers!

Status
Not open for further replies.