• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

UNDER REVIEW Apealing a Ban

Somebody's Baby

I'm New Here
Name When Banned: Sigurd
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:6015536
Game: CS: GO
Server: Toronto Darkly | NO AWP/AUTO + FF ON | darkly.ca
Ban Reason: 'Being a Cocksucker'

State your case: I got into a disagreement with TD| Drugs around 7 months ago. I wasn't hacking or spamming, but I probably was bitching about stacked teams or something. Admin was rude; I was rude back and got a lifetime ban. Hoping we can call it water under the bridge; I like playing on Darkly. Peace,

Last edited by a moderator:

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Hi, thanks for writing your appeal. Please be patient as the banning admin will handle this as soon as possible.

Thread locked until banning admin posts.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
Hello SB,

Your were banned for "being a cocksucker". i dont ban for no reason, u must have been a douchebag. u have also admitted that you have had a disagreement with an another admin, who is known to be more than level-headed. Please state your case in better detail.

Kind regards,

Somebody's Baby

I'm New Here
Hello SB,

Your were banned for "being a cocksucker". i dont ban for no reason, u must have been a douchebag. u have also admitted that you have had a disagreement with an another admin, who is known to be more than level-headed. Please state your case in better detail.

Kind regards,
I was banned by TD|Drugs. As stated previously, we were playing office and it was just a blow out. I think I asked teams to be balanced and was told to stop bitching or some such. I think I probably replied why does asking teams to be balanced constitute bitching? Boom lifetime ban. It's cool. I don't think asking for teams to be balanced to have a competitive game makes someone a cocksucker or a douchebag. Maybe it's a difference of opinion.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I was banned by TD|Drugs..

PlayerSigurd
Steam IDSTEAM_1:0:6015536
Steam Community76561197972296800
IP address
us.gif
Invoked on07-31-13 22:16
BanlengthPermanent
Expires onNot applicable.
ReasonBeing a Cocksucker
Banned by Admin47
Banned fromTD - NEW IP: 216.52.143.77 | darkly.ca
Total BansNo previous bans
Blocked (3)Carbon 13, Somebody's Baby, Boomslang
CommentsNone

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
what took you so long to appeal (almost 5 months)?