• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

anyone RC ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
anyone play with $1000 dollar toys ?
fixing heli and truck right now.

I used to have a Stadium blitzzer when i was 17 or so but would love to get back into it. Maybe gas powered the next go around.

Death

TD Admin
Hey 47 ... can you fix my wife's toys as well. They don't buzz / whir / rotate like they used to. I will pay you a soda cracker for the fix it job.

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
[quote1240415108=Death]
Hey 47 ... can you fix my wife's toys as well. They don't buzz / whir / rotate like they used to. I will pay you a soda cracker for the fix it job.
[/quote1240415108]

dont buy doller store battiries man.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
[quote1240417293=Death]
[/quote1240417293]

Hahahahahahahaha you're so sick that I love it!!

I used to be pretty heavy into it. I had a Team Losi xxx buggy, Losi XXX-4 4wd buggy, XXX-NT nitro truck. I spent lots of time building my own racing cells.

[quote1240508284=Death]
[/quote1240508284]
HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!

holy shit duke. i just like jumping shit with my HPI savage, that mofo is indestructible.
i want a gas heli but i cant fly 3D :( so im gonan stick with the co-axial

DrUgZ

TD Admin
47 im buying a savage XL soon with a 2.8 GHz radio and titanium servos. fucking thing is a MONSTER. helis are serious business. I like flying planes mostly cause if you crash a heli, there is no way to walk away without losing a few paycheques.

[quote1240520078=DrUgZ]
47 im buying a savage XL soon with a 2.8 GHz radio and titanium servos. fucking thing is a MONSTER. helis are serious business. I like flying planes mostly cause if you crash a heli, there is no way to walk away without losing a few paycheques.
[/quote1240520078]

wow , savage XL is beastly. for some reason mine never does a wheelie, dunno y, its a savage 25 engine in it. i recommend a coaxial heli (2 main rotors) . i got the e-flite blade CX, amazing heli, very easy to fly. most crashes are easily repaired.
heres a vid, same as mine, just MUCH less damaged. and i got a LED searchlight, because i fly mostly late night when im wasted. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5455093364291738236

To learn heli i'd reccomend getting a small electric indoor heli. Parts are cheap and you don't have to worry about outside conditions fucking you up. I was scared to fly a 6 channel heli but just take your time hovering then go from there.

Ba Chicka Wa Wa

TD Member
Last month I just got a 1/10 scale Losi Desert Truck and put a Traxxas Brushless combo in it the 3500 one, and I rhino line sprayed it put some new gears in it and I'm running a 7 cell 5000 mah battery in it. No LiPo's yet.

cranswick

TD Admin
my only RC is a radio shack x-mod, that i've done custom body works on, and a few upgrades include non-retail turn radius mod (50% tighter turns, which does wonders...you'd know what i mean if you've ever driven a stock x-mod, even with aftermarket tie rods) have stage 2 motor(will be swapping magnets, i currently run 6-cell AAA 1500mah each, i have two identical cell phone lithium polymer batteries, but i need a new main board, so it sits on the shelf lately..

ohh yeah, i heard about that cranz. and corey, y wouldnt u get a gas one ?

DrUgZ

TD Admin
dude, velineon motor with a lithium polymer battery is fuckin crazy. there are kits you can buy that will beat a ferrari.

nitro ftw !!!

drugz.. buy that heli !!! ull love it ! sooo stable !

cranswick

TD Admin
i'm looking at nitro planes but i might get a cheap electro to practice with, cause i'm scared i'll crash it...

Status
Not open for further replies.