• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

an anonomous admin banned me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was banned for talking. It seem to me the admin had a hard time when losing in a game and could handle a little shit talk. It is a game about killing, and the admin grew a pussy and couldnt handle a little shit talk when i was actually able to kil them. I shouldnt be banned for owning someone and being granted the right to talk shit on owning someone, admin or not... but since it was an admin, i was banned. If i had owned a non-admin, i would still be playing. but since it was an admin with a dripping blood vagina, i was banned... maybe it was you? or maybe the second person to read this thread.. yes, you!

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
Hey, Father. I'm the admin that banned.

It was not because of "owning" as I was on your team, and on top of the scoreboard, I might add.

I don't know if you were drunk or whatever, but your constant spamming of mic and radio commands had people on our team complaining. Then you said something racist and were kicked. At that point I muted you, and you bypassed this by leaving and rejoining. Then you did that again.

That's why you were banned - for 4 hours. If you can reply here that you won't spam the mic/radio commands, I'll lift the ban so you can play tonight.

You're a regular, and I know you're a good dude. It's just tonight you were acting like a bit of a goof :) Also, in the future, if an admin mutes you, just stay muted for that map - do not bypass it by disconnect/reconnect.

Thanks.

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
fathchops said:
Gotcha, beer is good, liqour is bad, mmkay
??
For the record, i never said anything racist... i never do and never will
I'll give you a hint, the word "jew" and other words were in there ;)

You've been unbanned. Rejoin server, and keep the liquor away from your mic :)

Status
Not open for further replies.