All the updates

monkry

Darkly Regular
What with the constant updates to CS, could you please consider temporarily updating the server on a more frequent basis? I find that many times in the evening (twice this week), I cannot connect to torontodarkly because the server is running an older version.
Freakin' Steam and their buggering this game up.

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
Updating the server more frequently? What are you talking about...

When people can, they update the server after valve rolls an update out. Im sorry some people cant sit in silence waiting for valve to randomly throw out an update so they can update the server and prevent ungrateful shits that from coming here and asking for more frequent updates. Playing on this server is a privilege buddy. Calm yourself.

Hinouchi

TD Admin
[quote1281062852=Shortbus]

When people can, they update the server after valve rolls an update out. Im sorry some people cant sit in silence waiting for valve to randomly throw out an update so they can update the server and prevent ungrateful shits that from coming here and asking for more frequent updates. Playing on this server is a privilege buddy. Calm yourself.
[/quote1281062852]

Well said.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
we try to update it as soon as we can. its not that simple. especially when retards at valve keep updating this fucking abomination every fucking day. ive been raging about this for a week. game on, guys, and dont listen to shortbus, hes got small dick rage.

[quote1281087396=Shortbus]
47s knows... its in his mouth most of the time.
[/quote1281087396]
47 strikes me as the kind of crazy slavic person that would bite your dick off and swallow it just to turn it into shit.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
What Shortbus meant is: Ya guys, sorry for the inconvenience. Valve's rollin mad updates lately and we're doing our best to keep our server up to date as well. Please bear with us as the few that have access to everything are mad busy lately. Thanks!

marinerevenge

TD Member
[quote1281123145=Shortbus]

[/quote1281123145]

He was just asking shortbus. Maybe he isnt aware of everything that goes on thats involved in the process.

Have a beer man.

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
[quote1281126558=Shortbus]
His first post ever was telling people to update more frequently to his liking.
[/quote1281126558]
First post, sure, but Monkry has been around forever and ever. He's not just some troll off the street.

[quote1281126060=Shortbus]
prevent ungrateful shits that from coming here and asking for more frequent updates. Playing on this server is a privilege buddy. Calm yourself.
[/quote1281126060]

I am filing a grievance on behalf of Propaganda. By TD internet law, all condescending posts must come from a website administrator, under Section 42.5-63a (Amendment C) . Belittling through condescension is HIS business, and I dare say, business is always good.

monkry

Darkly Regular
[quote1281128481=47]
we try to update it as soon as we can. its not that simple. especially when retards at valve keep updating this fucking abomination every fucking day. ive been raging about this for a week. game on, guys, and dont listen to shortbus, hes got small dick rage.
[/quote1281128481]
Even in steam beta days, I do not recall so many updates.
I wish there was a player option for skipping an update.

I'm out of touch with the server side of things, I presumed there was an auto-update option, my mistake.

Here, have some beers on me!

[quote1281202546=Shortbus]

[/quote1281202546]

Bad day at work mate? I hope tomorrow is more cheeky.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
[quote1281211736=monkry]
[quote1281128481=47]
[/quote1281128481]
Even in steam beta days, I do not recall so many updates.
I wish there was a player option for skipping an update.

I'm out of touch with the server side of things, I presumed there was an auto-update option, my mistake.

Here, have some beers on me!
[/quote1281211736]

Valva is trying to fix that big update that they did that massacres out beloved css. so they roll out with small updates every 24 hrs.. lololol. we are usually quick on the update, so stay put and game on !