• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

REQUEST Aim bot

Nick

DARKLY Regular
Ladies and Gents, I am here today to report a possible aimbot.

BEFORE YOU CONTINUE:

Please beware that this aimbot is very discrete, at least it differs from my knowledge of aimbotting in 1.6, which had the crosshair jumping all over the place and what not.

866 9 "Legion" STEAM_1:1:81055980 44:01 43 0 active 80000
Let me explain his hacks a little bit, so you can keep it in mind when you are watching the demos.
  1. He is a very inexperienced player, this was made quite obvious from his crosshair placement, movement, rotation. Everything in general feels very "noobish"
  2. When he shoots a rifle, it seems like he has no control over his crosshair, it will remain in the same place with him strafing left and right.
  3. It seems that the one thing that he is always doing (despite him being very inexperienced at this game) is aiming at the head level. (also keep in mind the above point)
  4. It seems like his bot from my understanding, will do the shooting for him. So as long as his crosshair passes through a player's head, the bot will "click" and there goes a hs.
  5. His steam is a brand new id, this is almost a dead give away.
Final note before the demos: One or two headshots might be lucky, but if this guy was being lucky, then hell, he should be winning every lotto max.

Enough with the explaining, here goes two very lengthy demos:
https://www.mediafire.com/?cxyryyd12b623ca

PS: Take your time, watch him play, watch his kills. They are pretty long.