• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Affinity Ward to PC gamers: fuck you

Status
Not open for further replies.
narf... you dirty whore im going to get you one of these days. AND IF YOUR DICK WASNT SO SMALL YOU WOULDNT KNIFE ME SO OFTEN! (shit that doesnt make any fucking sense, goddamnit)

one of these days...

Propaganda

TD Member
All I can say is don't buy the game. If sales are poor they will get the hint. I will pirate this for a singleplayer try and they can fuck off.

[503]Hoggslayer

TD Member
[quote1256720808=Propaganda]
All I can say is don't buy the game. If sales are poor they will get the hint. I will pirate this for a singleplayer try and they can fuck off.
[/quote1256720808]

+1

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
I disagree. Why do you think game studios have such a huge push to move to consoles? Because they don't make as near profit margin from PC!! We're all shooting ourselves in teh foot :(

radik

TD Member
^this

If we dont buy the game or pirate it IW wins and will fuck us more in the future by not making there games for pc at all.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
I don't know how you figure.

Four scenarios

Scenario one.
1) You buy it, and you pirate it
2) You don't buy it, and you pirate it
3) You buy it, you don't pirate it
4) You don't buy it, you don't pirate it.

Scenario 1) You buy it, you pirate it, they get pissed, because they don't know that you also bought it. Less motivation to develop

Scenario 2) you pirate it, they get pissed, less motivation to develop

Scenario 3) you buy it, they're happy, motivation to develop

Scenario 4) They never knew you existed. How does one track how many people never bought their software.

In all instances, pirating doesn't help your cause. In fact, its a slippery slope. I see all the games being developed for the consoles and I'm going to bet in 5-10 years, PC will be re-regulated to flight sims and linux. Enjoy your pirated software, because you, albeit it a tiny tiny way, contributed to the fall of the industry.

The only way to give appropriate feedback is to write this company. I have, many times.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
I could give a damn less if they stopped making COD games for PC.

None of their games have *sticking* multiplayer.

CoD2 = MP for two weeks and then uninstall forever
CoD4 = MP for three weeks and then uninstall forever
CoD5 = MP for about 10 minutes and then uninstall forever

The only game dev I CARE about keeping on PC is Dice Studios fuck the rest. I buy all their games, shit or not. Well except bf2142, that game was horrid.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
[quote1256766910=raDik]
^this

If we dont buy the game or pirate it IW wins and will fuck us more in the future by not making there games for pc at all.
[/quote1256766910]

How does that mean they win? Sounds like their loss to me.

Hinouchi

TD Admin
there's no fking way they gonna drop the PC support, those mfker was threatening Sony to do a price drop on the PS3 or they might stop supporting them. I lol HARD

http://www.crunchgear.com/2009/06/19/activision-to-drop-sony-ps3-psp-support/

but yea think from now on, I'm just gonna boycott their games, is not like you "NEEDS" to play them.

man how I wish Bemani from Konami would start releasing their music games in NA. :(

GuitarFreaks/DrumMania > Guitar hero

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Well, there is another thing to consider. Currently, we have 3 very decent consoles out right now. If you think it will always be like that, you'd better give your head a shake. It might not always be so, however, there will always be PC games. I can't wait to see who the next iD is.

but, +1 on Dice steve, I'll see you on the motherfuckign battlefield, soldier.

iSeize

TD Admin
I dunno Leroy, with Microsoft looking to (or maybe they have already) buy out EA, this could crush the PS3 by not making any NHL, NFL, MLB, NBA, or any sport game available for sony. they could ultimately lose the console war this way.

LT_Clash

TD Member
[quote1256778450=iSeize]
I dunno Leroy, with Microsoft looking to (or maybe they have already) buy out EA,
[/quote1256778450]

both company's sent out releases saying that was only a rumor

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
[quote1256780431=iSeize]
I dunno Leroy, with Microsoft looking to (or maybe they have already) buy out EA, this could crush the PS3 by not making any NHL, NFL, MLB, NBA, or any sport game available for sony. they could ultimately lose the console war this way.
[/quote1256780431]

Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuust like Sony has done by buying, not developing, not releasing and HIDING great franchises such as Grand Turismo (it's gotten SO gay.... sad), F1 games, etc etc... Sony's balls. I hope they get ruined because they themselves ruined so much in the gaming world... fuckin cocksuckers...

Status
Not open for further replies.