Add new maps to the nomination list plz

E|ement^ #Torontogaming

DARKLY Regular
I would like to see (and i'm sure I dont stand alone on this one) de_cbble and de_train on the nomination list! Can we make this happen or will I have to pwn you on these forums as well?

/hugs

amanshotme

TD Member
At one point, they were on the nomination list, but inactivity has led them to be removed...plus they are generally hated on the server lol

E|ement^ #Torontogaming

DARKLY Regular
well... I challenge you to a month long vote... put those up for a vote for 1 month and see. if it fails to gain more then majority vote then leave it off it!

Noob.

TD Member
I'm sure they'll make their way back to the map rotation at some point. It seems like if enough people ask then someone throws them back in until we all start bitching about them and never play them again. xD

MetalLobster

TD Admin
We purged the server not too long ago of maps that were not played enough or hated. de_cbble, de_train, and a few others like de_crown, didn't make the cut.

I'm sure they'll make their way back to the map rotation at some point. It seems like if enough people ask then someone throws them back in until we all start bitching about them and never play them again. xD

^ What happened with de_crown.

E|ement^ #Torontogaming

DARKLY Regular
I think we need to shrink our map pool, and then update/rotate once a month or week (I can do this if you guys want to put an action item on me)

furthermore, next map voting should be out of 4 maps max. I would even suggest 3. That way, whatever map gets chosen will have at least 1/3 support

there.

I know I dont have a say in the matter, however I like this idea!

thekostar

TD Member
I know I dont have a say in the matter, however I like this idea!
I think we need to shrink our map pool, and then update/rotate once a month or week (I can do this if you guys want to put an action item on me)

furthermore, next map voting should be out of 4 maps max. I would even suggest 3. That way, whatever map gets chosen will have at least 1/3 support

there.

completely agree, love this idea!
maybe this will allow for more different maps to be played.

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
Any other maps we should add to server? I haven't been around, so shit is probably fucking stale.

Added de_cbble and de_train to test.

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
Only problem with this is the mapchooser plugin is wonky in GO. Some of the options seem to get ignored, like how many maps have to pass before they can be nominated again. So you might get de_dust2 or some shit in that 3 map pool every other map. I'll see if there's an update for this garbage.