• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

:( !!

HaileyHaze

TD Admin
So i'm having problems getting my steam account back cause I know longer have access to my email its attatched to... And lost the pin to get into my msn help shit... So hurting so im currently trying to get steam to give it back to me!!

sir-drek

TD Admin
SRS post:

If you have used a CC on the steam account you can get ahold of them and confim you're the CC owner. That's how I got mine back.

td|35mm

TD Admin
lol Drek ..

Good luck with Steam Hailey ... they are a pain to deal with.
Hope you will have better luck ...

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
Proof of purchase? I don't remember being asked that. Whenever I forgot my account shit, CD key is all I needed. :(

BIOP

TD Admin / Rocker of City-Hair
Are you sure you need proof of purchase? When my account got hacked, all I needed was cd key

sir-drek

TD Admin
I'm not saying you NEED proof of purchase, it's just how I got mine back since I didn't have my CD key

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
Even with the CD key now, it seems they just send the reset details to the email on file. If she has no access to that, she'll just have to wait until they contact her back. Gay.

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
And you contacted Steam about it?

I think BIOP's account got hacked before and he ended up having to get a new one :(

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Haze, you cant log into your email at all?
Maybe you have a backup email account (i know gmail asked me for one) to try to reclaim it?

Whos your email provider?

TurboTaco

TD Admin
um isn't steam just a login acct and pass?

If u know ur acct login, but forgot ur pass, there should be a "forgot my password" option

no?

i dunno

HaileyHaze

TD Admin
k lol i know my password for steam... Except because my computer shits been wiped or whatever its asking me to confirm my email... which i cant get into ... i have tried to get it back but the pin i copied down for hotmail.com isnt working so im fucked!! grr