2010 World Cup Thread

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
Did anyone watch the opening game? I heard South Africa played a solid game.

The french game is almost over and nothing interesting from what ive seen so far.

HooB.wg

Hacking Faggot
[quote1276297534=BIOP]
lets go italy *stomp stomp* *stomp stomp stomp*
[/quote1276297534]
BAN

Cheering for Germany

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
Cheering for Slovenia, hopefully they put the USA in their place June 18th.

Slovenialogo.png

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
[quote1276374504=OG buckshot jr]
Drek's right, Narf Portugal? Like fuckin REALLY?!? They're worse than Italians...

+1 Germany!
[/quote1276374504]

+1 Wish Ballack was there thought but oh well, GO LAHM

[quote1277003729=Shortbus]
North Korea beat Greece 2-0? Whaaat
[/quote1277003729]

lol. It was South Korea, they're actually not a bad team. And then they went up against Argentina and got their shit wrecked. Did anyone see Germany vs. Serbia? That was actually a pretty sweet game.

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
This world cup is full of surprises. Both good and bad. Luckily 2/3 countries i wanted to do good are doing good, Argentina and Holland. Germany, not so much. Thats what they get for stealing the polish players!

iCe

TD Admin
USA was robbed last game... fucking soccer is the shittiest sport ever... so dumb that the "world cup" can end in ties...u run around for an hr and a half to end in a tie... dumb

crojon

I'm New Here
[quote1277090431=iCe]
USA was robbed last game... fucking soccer is the shittiest sport ever... so dumb that the "world cup" can end in ties...u run around for an hr and a half to end in a tie... dumb
[/quote1277090431]

Yea and 3 hours of baseball is FANTASTIC. it's only group stage where a tie can happen.