2 new mod commands requested.

Bird Of PrAy

A Little Darkly
1. It would be very helpful if we could team-switch gamers.
2. In the other servers I admin, I have the option to send private text messages to specific gamers using the @@ command, and also server-wide text message on the middle of the screen using @@@ command. I have never had this work on any DARKLY Trade server. Can we add it? Thanks. God bless. - Bird OF PrAy

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
1. It would be very helpful if we could team-switch gamers.
2. In the other servers I admin, I have the option to send private text messages to specific gamers using the @@ command, and also server-wide text message on the middle of the screen using @@@ command. I have never had this work on any DARKLY Trade server. Can we add it? Thanks. God bless. - Bird OF PrAy

What is the team-switched needed for, the servers being primarily trade servers?

I'll add the functionality for sending private messages to players. Displaying centered server-wide text will not be available to Mods.

Please post threads regarding Moderating that don't require public input in the TF2 Moderator section.

FunkyGlassCannon

I'm New Here
I believe the team switch would actually be a decent command, many times I have seen admins/mods running spycrabs or other games on a team, and the AFK players don't swap teams, and a few people get left out because of it.

Love and/or Tolerate

A Little Darkly
I believe the team switch would actually be a decent command, many times I have seen admins/mods running spycrabs or other games on a team, and the AFK players don't swap teams, and a few people get left out because of it.
Exactly, this is what happened to me over the months, but I think what Gatherix is saying is that it isn't necessary because these spycrabs aren't constant.

Sorry Gatherix if I just repeated your message, just putting in my comment on this request :shrug: