☢*Nuclear_HAMSTER!*☢ Can I join?

*Nuclear_HAMSTER!*

A Little Darkly
LMAO... this is why I love Toronto Darkly.. even though you are all a bunch of gaming homos.. I love ya anyway!....

Heh.. jk. (about the love ya part that is...lol).

856792.jpg

Dr. Zoidberg

TD Admin
To be honest. I think the drama is what is holding you back here NH. and the lack of posted outside this thread. If you become TD are you going to bail from forum? I would think so as this is the only thread you are active in.

and not every TA needs a fucking essay followed by weeks of drama.

Nick

DARKLY Regular
What's ta again? Teaching assistant?
Edit: can't post troll face on phone. :trollface:? Did that work?

Reactions: kts

*Nuclear_HAMSTER!*

A Little Darkly
To be honest. I think the drama is what is holding you back here NH. and the lack of posted outside this thread. If you become TD are you going to bail from forum? I would think so as this is the only thread you are active in.

and not every TA needs a fucking essay followed by weeks of drama.

Ok. (no not bailing. I'm not going anywhere. I'll try to spend more time posting). Thanks.

.44 caliber

TD Admin
Hamster, You're an idiot. You spaz out in-game and take things way to seriously even here in the forums. You pissed off Steve which isn't very hard to do, but...

you made an enemy out of Town Drunk. That's like kicking the Dalai Lama in the balls and setting fire to his fuckin cape. Just fuckin leave. No one will care.

Nick

DARKLY Regular
Hamster, You're an idiot. You spaz out in-game and take things way to seriously even here in the forums. You pissed off Steve which isn't very hard to do, but...

you made an enemy out of Town Drunk. That's like kicking the Dalai Lama in the balls and setting fire to his fuckin cape. Just fuckin leave. No one will care.

Ouch. Speaking of town drunk, hi town :)

Gunblade

TD Admin

:kimjongun:

Hotshot.exe

DARKLY Regular

:spitting:

*Nuclear_HAMSTER!*

A Little Darkly
Town Drunk and I are just fine.. nice try though 44. Just because you are a douche doesn't me that I have to listen to you whine. If you doubt what I am saying just ask him to post. We get along well. This is what I'm talking about. Just because people post this shit doesn't make it true.

All is well. All has been well... all will be well.

Eat me 44... What a big baby you are.. sheesh. See the shit that I put up with... exactly what I've been trying to tell you guys. It gets old.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Town Drunk and I are just fine.. nice try though 44. Just because you are a douche doesn't me that I have to listen to you whine. If you doubt what I am saying just ask him to post. We get along well. This is what I'm talking about. Just because people post this shit doesn't make it true.

All is well. All has been well... all will be well.

Eat me 44... What a big baby you are.. sheesh. See the shit that I put up with... exactly what I've been trying to tell you guys. It gets old.
I think what .44 was alluding to was the very fact you managed to piss off town in the first place. Whether or not you two squared it off (more than easy with Town Drunk) since then is irrelevant at this point.

The better stance would have been not to attempt to vilify an outstanding member, friend and admin of the community. Nobody on this side (the TD side) is going to fall for it.

But game on :)

*Nuclear_HAMSTER!*

A Little Darkly
I've tried.. he has a chip. I mean wtf? What kind of post is that? Eventually I'm going to stop taking a beating. I'm not going to kiss anyone's ass that says things like that. But I do get your point and I do get along with everyone for the most part. The only time I get crap is when I come to the forums and it is always to defend gossip. I'm beyond that at this point. I think I have shown my loyalty for more than about 2 years now. If I didn't care I wouldn't still be trying...

Peace and thanks Buck... you have always been decent to me.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I've tried.. he has a chip. I mean wtf? What kind of post is that? Eventually I'm going to stop taking a beating. I'm not going to kiss anyone's ass that says things like that. But I do get your point and I do get along with everyone for the most part. The only time I get crap is when I come to the forums and it is always to defend gossip. I'm beyond that at this point. I think I have shown my loyalty for more than about 2 years now. If I didn't care I wouldn't still be trying...

Peace and thanks Buck... you have always been decent to me.
Well, at least the post was from Sept. 2 - a lot has happened since then. For all you know, .44 may well have changed his outlook on this all and realized you and Town are cool. Just read before you re-ignite old shit, a lot of us very chill.. Sa'll good, game on!

*Nuclear_HAMSTER!*

A Little Darkly
Good point... my apologies.

Ok here goes... 44 I always use to be friends and talk with you every time that I came on. You told me that I was creepy and didn't like me and have bashed me ever since for whatever reason I don't know except that I complained when I got TK'd. I apologize for whatever it is that I did to upset you. Let's move on. Nothing but love. Trying my best to stop all the drama. So far those that thought I was the other Hamster that caused problems they have all recanted and said sorry and we all do get along as you know when you see me gaming. For my one argument with Town that I consider a friend here and the one time with Steve we moved on because Town is a great guy and with Steve... I now I know he is sarcastic and he actually cracks me up now once I realized he wasn't trying to bash me... he's just a smart ass and I can respect that. It makes the game fun. So... I guess that you are the only one holding a grudge... Again, I apologize for whatever I did to upset you and I would appreciate you trying to forget about this stuff and just have fun gaming.

Your gaming pal... closest and bestest friend. Creeping you out and loving it... hahahaha....

Nuclear

Resistance is futile.jpg

Last edited:

h0und

DARKLY Regular
LOL why was I dragged into this for an entire page?! I have literally no idea who this guy is.. And I've also never been banned FYI :rivetingtale:. From every post you've made so far it's obvious that you have an embarrassingly bad attitude though! Regardless, good luck in your application :)