• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

UNBANNED ☜(|mGeN|)☞ Riko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name When Banned: ☜(|mGeN|)☞ Riko
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:67521455
Game: TF2
Server: Toronto Darkly Server
Ban Reason: Advertised

State your case: I advetised a couple lines by mistake cause of my cousin. Didn't mean to do that in your servers. Please give me chance. I play on your servers a lot, I will never do it again. Please Unban Me. Please and thank you!

Zavine

DARKLY Regular
:waiting: I vote no, I'm the one that reported him for this. He did it intentional as he was selling items.
So i think the ban should stay. :lurk:

On a side note, why would you even advertise your server on DNG trade servers. It my opinion your asking to get banned. If you had a macro of it, then your intentionally trying to advertise on the server, and other Clan/communities servers. In my opinion. I would actually say no to you being unbanned. But that is my opinion.

Also no one can make you advertise. It was your choice of letting your cousin on your account. (if that was the case.) YOU are responsible for your account bud. :meh:

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
Zavine, input is appreciated but shouldn't be in a ban appeal not related to you.

@Riko, no further 'apologies' are necessary, especially when they all state the same thing. Please wait for the banning admin, Shotgun Jesus, to make a decision. Do not accept any bribes if he offers them; that's how he lures you in.

Your SteamID is STEAM_0:0:67521455, Riko. Please edit your post to include said information where requested.

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
You spammed that IP quite a bit. We'll give you another chance, but we will be watching to see if this happens again.

You're unbanned on both your Steam IDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.