Search results

  1. amanshotme

    CSGO 10mans 2015?

    Yeah, I would in for a Thanksgiving 10man. Would be a nice break from "Life"
  2. amanshotme

    CSGO 10mans 2015?

    Don't know if there was a 10man on Saturday. As I posted before, I am pretty much out for the year. Just want to clarify some confusion. My previous post ("Get in mumble you fools!") was referring to what I use for every steam group announcement I made before every 10man. What it means is when...
  3. amanshotme

    CSGO 10mans 2015?

    You know the drill. Get in mumble you foooools~~~~
  4. amanshotme

    CSGO 10mans 2015?

    Keep the streak~~~~
  5. amanshotme

    CSGO 10mans 2015?

    May god have mercy on your souls ....
  6. amanshotme

    CSGO 10mans 2015?

    not good brohhhhh not good
  7. amanshotme

    CSGO 10mans 2015?

    What were you banned for?>????
  8. amanshotme

    CSGO 10mans 2015?

    Thanks to all who came out today! Lots of games played and lots of fun had! Gonna set another one up for September 5, 2015 8pm!
  9. amanshotme

    CSGO 10mans 2015?

    Added @thewhaleman and @HappySticks™ as additional admins to the 10man server. Just type !admin in chat to see if it works when you get on.
  10. amanshotme

    The Blue Jays

    Triple winging
  11. amanshotme

    CSGO 10mans 2015?

    What happened to "Fuck yo 10mans"
  12. amanshotme

    CSGO 10mans 2015?

    Last 10man of the month! August 29th , 2015 at 8pm EST! Be thurrr
  13. amanshotme

    Old- School

    I tried playing the enhanced version a while back. Died in the first dungeon to a group of dwarfs....
  14. amanshotme

    CSGO 10mans 2015?

    Come September I am going to be focusing on school, so won't be able to host as often. However, if you are all still interested, I'll give admin privileges to @thewhaleman and @HappySticks™ , so you can do this yourselves.
  15. amanshotme

    CSGO 10mans 2015?

    1 official map in the mappool for next week and 1 new map. You'll have to endure map unfamiliarity ~~~ Not much on my mumble comms that is funny. When you're on my team, it's team tryhard!
  16. amanshotme

    CSGO 10mans 2015?

    Thanks to everyone for another good 10man! Discovering de_sparity with you all was a unique experience to say the least..... @thewhaleman @pepper333 @Hinouchi @Noob. @nb @MagictheFriendshiping @r0seN @thekostar @HappySticks™
  17. amanshotme

    Lan night?

    First day of class on Thursday, so I will probably not be able to make it. Don't get out until 9ish.
  18. amanshotme

    CSGO 10mans 2015?

    Yet another 10man tomorrow August 22 8pm! Be there..or....uihhh...not be there.
  19. amanshotme

    Old- School

    Battletoads vs Double Dragon ...I love how you can kill 2 Abobos. They clearly got something right there.
  20. amanshotme

    Old- School

    If you're into Perfect Dark, I would recommend the TimeSplitters series for PS2..especially TimeSplitters 2. Made by the same guys who made Golden Eye and Perfect Dark. By far the most enjoyable FPS I have ever played on console.
Top