Search results

  1. Nanoactive

    [Solved] Windows 10 released today, woo.

    My thoughts are technically what's been stated above. Not too keen on the privacy bits at ALL. The layout is actually give or take a few what I'd prefer - so no complaints there. In general, feels like a performance upgrade.. Microsoft has to sort out their terms and conditions, however.
  2. Nanoactive

    [CSGO] Hello

    Don't play on CS:GO, but welcome to the forums, buddy!
  3. Nanoactive

    INCORRECT FORMAT Banning of Big Bear (Steam Wallet scamming)

    Uhhh.. Is there ANY other proof either than screenshots of these chats? Perhaps like a legitimate agreement between the two or the conversation taking place between them discussing this? Or maybe even the trade itself? Because we can't really do anything about this unless we have more proof than...
  4. Nanoactive

    Wonky kid dancing

    for the lulz
  5. Nanoactive

    ACCEPTED Mad Man's Application for Staff on Team Fortress 2

    About time we get another female admin. :P +1 You are mature Level-headed Actually hanging around You're one to give and take a joke (humor is a glorious feature) Actually did your format right
  6. Nanoactive

    Hmmm.

    :hurr:
  7. Nanoactive

    DENIED Sloukz's Application for Staff on Team Fortress 2

    Heya there slouks! I'm elated that you could apply for admin!! Good job on the proper format too! However, thing is, to apply now you have to be 16 or older, and I can bet that you're quite mature and all that stuff but the 16+ rule is actually enforced. Yet again, this has nothing to do with...
  8. Nanoactive

    ACCEPTED Keskele's App.

    Keskele = biggest tease evar
  9. Nanoactive

    Just wanted to say fuck, you all

    I remember saying some shit like this to my folks when I was younger. Got my ass wooped. Feels
  10. Nanoactive

    You're probably naked under all those clothes. You slut

    You're probably naked under all those clothes. You slut
  11. Nanoactive

    Hello Everyone!

    Hey man, welcome to the forums.
  12. Nanoactive

    Shit

    Shit
  13. Nanoactive

    ACCEPTED TF2 staff Application

    Err.. Good dude, but what Grego said before, needs to work on his temper and patience with others. I have yet to see before I can vote.
  14. Nanoactive

    BANNED tf2 aids oozing all over lb's nuts

    Dude.. I was on and I already dealt with this. You don't need to report him after I've already done something about it. Also, follow the format next time you wish to report someone, please. We can't just rely on your word without proof (screenshots)
  15. Nanoactive

    New on forum

    He needs supplements to relax his beard. Duhh also, welcome to the forums(:
  16. Nanoactive

    EXPIRED Banned for dropping weapons

    :userious:
  17. Nanoactive

    TF2 = CSGO now

    Not paying money for something I can get for free on CS:GO :meh:
  18. Nanoactive

    ACCEPTED TF2 staff Application

    Errrr.. Kinda kinda sorta sorta. We're all just called staff now. Anywaays you seem cool from what ive seen buttt iivent seen ya long enough to cast a vote. Goodlcuk!
  19. Nanoactive

    DENIED DGN Aim Staff Application

    You're a good guy, really. However,just a couple of weeks ago you got banned by us for being obscenely offensive, and saying offensive jokes after I told you NOT to. If you can't listen to me when i told you something, how are we going to trust you with perms? Especially instances where you...
  20. Nanoactive

    DENIED Chibee1 Admin Aplication For Tf2 Darkly Trade Servers

    I'll say it before someone else says it. Age isn't a problem on an application if the player is exceptional, and we have had (and have) exceptional younger admins. However, we do prefer older, 18+ staff members. Stick around the forums and meet some people, get to know the staff members...
Top