• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED President Ozombas Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

President Ozomba

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s): Darkly | President Ozomba
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17894581
Previous Clan/ Affiliations: None
Real First Name: Manny
Current Age: 18
Which DARKLY TF2 Servers Do You Play On?: Mainly and usually 2. Have been on the other servers couple times, but 2 has the people and has the fun:)
Why Do You Want To Be A DARKLY TF2 Admin?: I feel as if i can help with the serves as much as i can, aswell as maintaining order and enforcing the rules of the server. I feel as if i am freindly to everyone i meet, i think im well known and respected by staff already, i try to help around as much as i can, but as a staff i could help more:).

YES/NO Questions:

Do You Have A Minimum Of 1 Month On The Server With At Least 60 Hours Of Play?: Yes, Way Beyond
Do You Have A Mic?: Yes :)
Are You In Good Standing With The Community?: Yes:)
Are You Atleast 18 Years Of Age? Yes :)

PointsofAuthority

DARKLY Regular
Hello Ozomba,

I would like to recommend that you make a new/updated "Hey, I'm new here"
post, there are a lot of new faces who arent familiar with older regulars, and the best way to introduce yourself is to make a "Hey, i'm new here"

Goodluck and hope to see you around more.

Sir X:

TF2 Staff | UberLag
I think I may have seen you on Darkly before Ozamba, but it's been ages. Do you still get on Darkly every now and then?

President Ozomba

I'm New Here
I think I may have seen you on Darkly before Ozamba, but it's been ages. Do you still get on Darkly every now and then?
I feel like I see u a lot sir x lol but yea I’m on quite a bit haven’t been on recently due to me moving around but yea I always play :)

Sir X:

TF2 Staff | UberLag
I feel like I see u a lot sir x lol but yea I’m on quite a bit haven’t been on recently due to me moving around but yea I always play :)
Ah ok, was wondering cause I rarely see ya. Make sure to make some more appearances on darkly and I'll make sure to +1 should I deem fit based upon your attitude on Darkly(you seem chill before from the old days if I remember but pays to be thorough).

PointsofAuthority

DARKLY Regular
Ah ok, was wondering cause I rarely see ya. Make sure to make some more appearances on darkly and I'll make sure to +1 should I deem fit based upon your attitude on Darkly(you seem chill before from the old days if I remember but pays to be thorough).

I agree with X on this one, activity on the Server and Forums will help you tremendously in the long run.

Keskele

Senior TF2 Staff
It's gonna be a no for now Ozomba. Thanks for taking the time to apply and we hope you stick around the servers in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.