• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED _Captain Vor_ Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

♥Captain Vor♥

DARKLY Regular
Game Handle(s):Cloudy | DGN

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:172137512

Previous Clan/Community affiliations: None

Real First Name: Kenneth

Current Age: 16

Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: I play on Darkly #1 and #2

Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: I want to be a Darkly TF2 Admin because I feel like I would be a great help towards the community and other admins. I usually help out new traders and get them started in being a regular in trading. I also know some of the admins. I'm a regular there and I usually tend to help out when ever I see people breaking the rules. I'm willing to do all the Darkly servers 1, 2 and the upcoming Freak Fortress. I love Darkly and will always help others in need. I also give out to Darkly #2 and #1 because I like to promote the server and have people come back more for fun. I also play a lot on Darkly #1 and been doing fun games with other admins on it and gained some popularity on it! In short I love to promote and make darkly one of the best servers to go to for everyone! Another reason is that I don't play any other games except CSGO.
I only get on #1 and #2. I get on whenever there aren't many admins on which is usually morning time and such. It can get a bit crazy and unfair for everyone trying to have fun and I want to correct that. :3
YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? I believe I have atleast 1 month on the server with over 60 hours of play

Do you have a microphone? Yes I do have a microphone. I often talk a lot on the server.

Are you in good standing with the community? I believe that I have a good standing with the community because of how I deal with spammers and reporting to some admins just in case things go worse.

Are you at least 18 years of age? Sorry but no. I am 16 years old but I mostly mature enough to understand issues and have a good mentality.

Last edited:

PointsofAuthority

DARKLY Regular
I know it's early to judge but this guy has a great head on his shoulder's, Very friendly, Active+Uses his Mic, Very Helpful, and Plays on a Server other than #2.

If your worried or nervous about your age, just remember this important message that goes for all the Younger Applicants: we make Exceptions for Exceptional People.

I would like to personally see a little more detail put into your reasons for wanting to be admin, and I would also like to see a little more activity on the forums, but other than that, Good luck on the Application Captain, we will be watching
:pccoffeel:

♥Captain Vor♥

DARKLY Regular
I know it's early to judge but this guy has a great head on his shoulder's, Very friendly, Active+Uses his Mic, Very Helpful, and Plays on a Server other than #2.

If your worried or nervous about your age, just remember this important message that goes for all the Younger Applicants: we make Exceptions for Exceptional People.

I would like to personally see a little more detail put into your reasons for wanting to be admin, and I would also like to see a little more activity on the forums, but other than that, Good luck on the Application Captain, we will be watching
:pccoffeel:

Thank you very much sir I'll do my best.

I met Captain Vor tonight, and first impressions mean everything. Most of the time.

It would be a lie if I said I was not impressed with him.

First and foremost, Captain was friendly to everyone, and only wanted to have a fun time. He was co-operative and easy going. He obeyed all rules.

Secondly, I'm writing this at ~1:30 am. I've been with him for like 4 hours now. He's only getting better.

Thirdly, the guy has a good head on his shoulders. He was patient with people, and was not a sore loser when he lost in bets (Lots of bets happened during the night). He's active and uses his mic, and is willing to help with almost anything. He's on when most aren't, which is a plus.

Definitely a +1 for me. I would love to work alongside this guy.

I'll continue to watch him though, and if anything changes I'll add it to this post.

Edit (8/27/17):

Watching him interact with other people a little more makes me happy. The kid truly is this way, and makes it easy for me to stand by my previous statements, even though it has only been 2 or so days.

I'll continue to update still.

Last edited:

shadyspades

I'm New Here
Caption Vor is THE MOST helpful player I have met in my three years of playing Team Fortress 2! As a new trader, he literally helped me start my career. He guided me every step of the way; from figuring out prices, to showing me how to use different tools and resources! I was shocked to find out that he wasn't any sort of special rank. He definitely has a special place in his heart for people. As a player in this community, I would absolutely recommend Caption Vor as a staff memeber.

♥Captain Vor♥

DARKLY Regular
Caption Vor is THE MOST helpful player I have met in my three years of playing Team Fortress 2! As a new trader, he literally helped me start my career. He guided me every step of the way; from figuring out prices, to showing me how to use different tools and resources! I was shocked to find out that he wasn't any sort of special rank. He definitely has a special place in his heart for people. As a player in this community, I would absolutely recommend Caption Vor as a staff memeber.

That was really heartwarming Shady. Thanks for saying those generous words.

jared04892

I'm New Here
Vor is a wonderful guy, brings justice to the server whenever there is someone breaking the rules. Always active on both the forums and on the server. Also plays on both server #1 and #2. Is liked by everyone, very friendly, and has fun with everyone. Real good friend of mine, +1 for me :) :thumbsup:

♥Captain Vor♥

DARKLY Regular
+1, He's good, understands rules, and helps others players out if they need it to the best of his abilities.
I always love to help out new traders on their journey to PROFIT WORLD. Thanks Sir X
Vor is a wonderful guy, brings justice to the server whenever there is someone breaking the rules. Always active on both the forums and on the server. Also plays on both server #1 and #2. Is liked by everyone, very friendly, and has fun with everyone. Real good friend of mine, +1 for me :) :thumbsup:
All I want is the best for everyone and to always come on darkly and think "This server is awesome":bjnotbad:

kath

Spycrab Queen
Captain is a nice out going person and a good spy craber lol he won me alot :P he does a lot of games he is very generous and he is a very good friend so I am saying good luck on your application and for me im saying 1+ :)

Last edited:

♥Captain Vor♥

DARKLY Regular
Capital is a nice out going person and a good spy craber lol he won me alot :P he does a lot of games he is very generous and he is a very good friend so I am saying good luck on your application and for me im saying 1+ :)
Who's Capital? :P Thanks Kandi

Argentina_158

DARKLY Regular
Vor is a pretty chill dude that follows the rules, knows how to have fun as well as being helpful to new players and can populate the servers. I cant say it any more clear than this but you've got a solid +1 from me good luck on the app. Also praise the mighty Pepsi Man so that he can quench your thirst with a cool refreshing Pepsi.

♥Captain Vor♥

DARKLY Regular
Vor is a pretty chill dude that follows the rules, knows how to have fun as well as being helpful to new players and can populate the servers. I cant say it any more clear than this but you've got a solid +1 from me good luck on the app. Also praise the mighty Pepsi Man so that he can quench your thirst with a cool refreshing Pepsi.
Thank you Argentina and I will do my best! Also ran all over the world helping to quench the thirsts of those in need of a refreshing Pepsi cola..
May he quench my thirst to the fullest.

PointsofAuthority

DARKLY Regular
601d0afbb4b0f29e71da65f4df055287--life-memes-thug-life-meme.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.