• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED Skip's TF2 Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s): Skip
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84156004
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: After Shock Gaming and Endless Networks/Game Rebels (GMod Communities)
Real First Name: Gavin
Current Age: 17 (Only 21 on the forums due to age restrictions)
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: Mainly Trade Server #2
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: I've been all ranks up and down inside of a Garry's Mod community and their servers. So I would like to begin to see what the (especially this) TF2 community holds for me, and how I may be able to assist it myself. As stated previously, I have been staff before, I understand what it means to be such and what is expected of you. In fact, if it were not due to unforeseeable and very unfortunate events, I would currently be a server owner for GMod, but I am not. I enjoy the idea of staffing as it opens up many more areas of "exploration" and many different (but interesting) things to experience as both a player and a staff member. If there's anything you need in this world besides food and water, it's experience, and I intend on getting some.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? Indeed (however do not be fooled by my forum join date, I have only recently decided to expand further into the community itself rather than just the server(s))
Do you have a microphone? Yes, however it is used rarely I do understand that it is important and would begin use it more often than not
Are you in good standing with the community? N/A
Are you at least 18 years of age? No, one behind it, 17 years

Last edited:

kath

Spycrab Queen
ive seen skip on server afew times. hes been friendly on the times ive been there. but i havent seen him in the last week or two :o
so for now ill just wait before i 1+ u ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.