clash of clans

Sorry about that guys I have had finals to deal with so I forgot about the war. The worst ones are over now so I can participate in the next war if we are doing another

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rams

TD Admin
We're going to have a maintenance break on December 17th!

Post-update maintenance patch notes:

• Fixed a bug in the Personal Break system that could force players into Personal Break even after being offline for a while
• Personal Break online-time limit has been increased from 3 to 4 hours
• Personal Break limit now fully resets when being 15 minutes offline without Shield or Guard (was 30 minutes)
• Personal Break limit extensions increased to 30 minutes (was 15 minutes) after taking a defense without shield or getting kicked out without being attacked
• Free Guard when Shield expires has been increased for all Leagues:
- Titan I / Legend: 4 hours Guard (was 3 hours)
- Titan II: 3 hours Guard (was 2 hours)
- Titan III: 2 hours Guard (was 1 hour)
- Champion (all levels): 1 hour Guard (was 30 minutes)
- Below Champion: 30 minutes Guard (was 15 minutes)
• Clan War matchmaking parameters have been updated for Town Hall 9 through Town Hall 11
• Fixed a bug that could allow exceeding the limit of donated Clan Spells
• Skeleton hitpoints have been slightly decreased
• Grand Warden ground/air mode is now always correctly saved
• X-Mas tree is now spawning

There's also an optional update coming soon. We'll keep you posted about the schedule as soon as everything is ready
smile.png

Optional client update release notes

• Added Winter theme along with an option to disable snowfall in Settings
• Added an info screen when tapping the Shield icon that shows exact Personal Break timer status
• Added a Clan badge icon for donated Spells in the deployment bar
• Fixed a crash when trying to tap the Town Hall while all elixir-recharged defenses are under upgrade
• Fixed a crash when fighting Lava Hound and Pups near the edge of the map
• Fixed a crash when trying to donate to the war map while a troop or spell production building is under upgrade
• Fixed the request/full/timer tips not showing correctly above the Clan Castle in certain situations
• Fixed player profile bug where Level 1 Grand Warden could be incorrectly shown as unlocked
• Various UI cleanup and fixes

P.S: Get ready for Holiday special, 1 Gem resource boost is coming next week!!

Rams

TD Admin
Introducing the new Star Bonus! Win five stars in Multiplayer attacks in order to win a daily resource bonus!

Housed in your Clan Castle, the Treasury is the safest place to store resources. Your daily Star Bonus and War Loot Bonus are automatically stored in the Treasury for safeguarding and only a very small percentage can be stolen.

Last but not least, we’ll introduce the Loot Cart. After your village has been attacked, a percentage of the stolen resources will be added to a Loot Cart in your Village. Once you collect the resources from the Loot Cart, these will be transferred to your Treasury for safeguarding.

Besides these new features, the update will also include a few bug fixes and battle balancing tweaks.

We’ll provide more details soon, stay tuned!

HappySticks™

TD Admin
Nice! You leave your gold out like that, or just to avoid an elixer raid?
Usually I leave both my gold and elixir storages on the outside because I don't really need them. I just happened to be saving up for level 6 lightning in the screenshot. 30/30 heros and 250 level 10 walls are my goal so I'm trying to time it up in a fashion that I don't waste to many resources.