Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Ok broz

gots a new strategy

1st attack, each of us attack the base 1 level lower than you
2nd attack, each of us attack the base equal to our level

Ex:
Me, level 8, would attack level 9 for first attack
Me, level 8, would attack level 8 for second attack.

From the numbers I've been collected, seems to be best way to collect stars

thoughts?

nb

DARKLY Regular
For me, I'll just take the top 2 bases, seeing as I can almost handle them.
Also, anyone know a good farming level? 1600 isn't working for me anymore.
I also need a new farming base, my base currently farms trophies. :>

nb

DARKLY Regular
New Leagues
Like anybody can even reach those ranks...

Honestly, if they expect people to reach above 5k trophies (assuming it's 5k) they should increase the trophies people get, and possibly decrease the trophies people lose when they get raided in order to reach those ranks.

Rams

TD Admin
Like anybody can even reach those ranks...

Honestly, if they expect people to reach above 5k trophies (assuming it's 5k) they should increase the trophies people get, and possibly decrease the trophies people lose when they get raided in order to reach those ranks.
I know I won't be there, already struggling

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: nb

nb

DARKLY Regular
I know I won't be there, already struggling

I know I can probably reach there if I totally maxed out my base. I'm already working on my walls, then I'm working on my troops and then my defence.
I choose to do this because high level walls make my base look bad ass, leading to fewer raids against my base.

Also, anyone know a good farming base? I'm getting sick of losing 1-2k of de per raid, i need it for my queen and her king :(

Rams

TD Admin
I know I can probably reach there if I totally maxed out my base. I'm already working on my walls, then I'm working on my troops and then my defence.
I choose to do this because high level walls make my base look bad ass, leading to fewer raids against my base.

Also, anyone know a good farming base? I'm getting sick of losing 1-2k of de per raid, i need it for my queen and her king :(
Google some bases