thekostar

TD Member
here goes: oh hai!!

Game Handle(s): thekostar/kSr
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68706855
Previous Clan/Community Affiliations: n/a
Real First Name: Andrew
Favorite Games: CS:Go, Gears of War, Uncharted, Last of Us etc
Interests: basketball (NCAA/NBA), hockey, cooking, camping, cars just to name a few.
Why do you want to join Toronto Darkly? I've been playing on this server for over a year now I believe. The server has an amazing group of people for an online gaming community. I've been able to get to know the lot of you both in the server and in MM's. Would totaly reach out to any meets you guys had too. I would be honored to be a part of the TD community. Also last but not least, everyone loves my Avatar :)

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 6 months on the server with at least 200 hours of play? Yes definitely, if I'm not match making or doing on of those missions for the new operations I'm in the darkly server exclusively...giggity.
Are you active on the forums? sadly no... , I spend more time playing in the PUB and MM'ing with TD/Darkly regularrs. but I'm making the effort to be!! (I know this was a yes/no question)
Do you have a mic? Yes
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes
Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes

Last edited:

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Liked him in the little time I've spent on GO, and still love that avatar. The fact that nobody's like Steve and rorschach are giving you a +1 is a +1 in my book.

thekostar

TD Member
He's easy to knife, and is terrible with the tazer. +1

easy to knife, only because i want you to be close to me.
my tazer might not please you, but you may possibly enjoy the shocker! :trollface:

Liked him in the little time I've spent on GO, and still love that avatar. The fact that nobody's like Steve and rorschach are giving you a +1 is a +1 in my book.

:somuchwin: words can't describe how much that warms my heart!

Status
Not open for further replies.