Premium Questions

14bux

Senior TF2 Admin
Suggestion/Question: When I'm in Friendly Mode, I always rocket/sticky/cannon jump. But, I realize that even though I'm in FM, I still take fall damage, and self-damage from the loose cannon. Is it possible to disable self/fall damage while still being able to properly rocket/sticky/cannon jump? If so, it would be lovely for me and other jumpers who have premium to use this feature while trading on the servers. :P

Oh, and also, when in FM, could you add something where you get infinite ammo? Also useful for jumping. :)
Only complaint about premium is that Friendly makes you look like a ghost, and ghosts aren't friendly.
300px-Ghostbusters_logo.svg.png
I think this is the type of stuff Gatherix wants submitted through the !submit function, but correct me if I'm wrong.

nb

DARKLY Regular
I don't know if this is an exploit or anything... But, when you go into Friendly Mode, you can still use the Effects. So, what I figured out is that you can go Friendly, then roll Timebomb, causing damage. If this is an exploit, this needs to get patched asap, please.

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
I don't know if this is an exploit or anything... But, when you go into Friendly Mode, you can still use the Effects. So, what I figured out is that you can go Friendly, then roll Timebomb, causing damage. If this is an exploit, this needs to get patched asap, please.

Patched. Effects can no longer be used while in friendly mode. Thanks, Newb.

Matthew

TF2 Staff
Adding to what Newb has stated. I was messing around a little bit more with the whole RTD while friendly thing you did fix it, but I found out if you rtd before than go friendly you are still in rtd. So for example I roll Timebomb I than put on my friendly mode and it still counts as I am friendly but can still do the damage of the timebomb. Just throwing that out there as well.

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
Adding to what Newb has stated. I was messing around a little bit more with the whole RTD while friendly thing you did fix it, but I found out if you rtd before than go friendly you are still in rtd. So for example I roll Timebomb I than put on my friendly mode and it still counts as I am friendly but can still do the damage of the timebomb. Just throwing that out there as well.

Patched - Friendly mode cannot be activated if Timebomb has been activated or if you are holing any smokebombs.

nb

DARKLY Regular
This is probably not a bug, or an exploit, but it is something that needs to be fixed. So, today, I have been fooling around with spy, as I recently completed my professional Killstreak to get a Genuine Professional Killstreak Sharp Dresser :fuckyes:. I noticed that when you turn small, you are still able to use your sapper at full power. Meaning, you can take down sentries without anybody noticing, and people actually said that there was a hacker in the server. I get that this is annoying, whether if I'm the spy or not, so that is why I am making a post right now.

Mizz

DARKLY Fiend
This is probably not a bug, or an exploit, but it is something that needs to be fixed. So, today, I have been fooling around with spy, as I recently completed my professional Killstreak to get a Genuine Professional Killstreak Sharp Dresser :fuckyes:. I noticed that when you turn small, you are still able to use your sapper at full power. Meaning, you can take down sentries without anybody noticing, and people actually said that there was a hacker in the server. I get that this is annoying, whether if I'm the spy or not, so that is why I am making a post right now.
don't patch this, only way to get rid of stupid sentry campers

Reactions: nb

nb

DARKLY Regular
Before I explain the exploit I found, I would like to say that I am purposely testing the servers by trial and error to try to find exploits/bugs/problems in the servers, then reporting. I hope this is ok with you guys.

So, I think this is already known, but I'll explain anyways. So, I found out that if you go into friendly mode, you can go into the enemy spawn by people walking into you, while you are pushing against the spawn. I can upload a video later, but I think you already know what I am talking about, and I know Bird knows it, as I explained the bug to him, and he said that he knew that, and told me not to do it again. Many people saw me walk into the enemy spawn, so that means they probably know how to do it now. This should be patched as soon as possible, if there is a way to patch this.

Thanks.

tarduare

I'm New Here
Could you add some things to be able to be done in friendly mode? Like speed boost, low gravity, (doesn't work right now) and other things that don't harm people?

E1ite

DARKLY Regular
Low gravity works in friendly mode if you through the /pm menu. I do not know about the others though.

nb

DARKLY Regular
I think the über saw needs to be nerfed while being small, because you can still get 25% uber while being small, making the chain medic very overpowered on the servers, as you can easily have a small medic who got the uber with the über saw who can uber a normal size medic, and then they can switch rolls.

Also, maybe the mediguns should be disabled while being small, as a kritzed heavy with a small medic can be very annoying.

DARKLY | Pixar's Ham

DARKLY Regular
I think the über saw needs to be nerfed while being small, because you can still get 25% uber while being small, making the chain medic very overpowered on the servers, as you can easily have a small medic who got the uber with the über saw who can uber a normal size medic, and then they can switch rolls.

Also, maybe the mediguns should be disabled while being small, as a kritzed heavy with a small medic can be very annoying.

Small anything is annoying. :feelscry:

Reactions: nb