Premium Questions

nb

DARKLY Regular
Question: if you somehow "farmed" kills *coughcough Julian * , and you somehow got into the enemy base and had an automatic farming mechanism going on for a few hours, and got 1000 kills, can you continuously do this to have lvl 1 premium all the time? (I have read through the list thoroughly, and I haven't seen this question answered. If it is, then I shall give a weapon to the poorest mod.)

EDIT: Thank you Gatherix for answering my question. I just thought I'd edit my post so that there is room for other questions/problems, and that there isn't a full page of "thank you's" and responses. :)

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
Question: if you somehow "farmed" kills *coughcough Julian * , and you somehow got into the enemy base and had an automatic farming mechanism going on for a few hours, and got 1000 kills, can you continuously do this to have lvl 1 premium all the time? (I have read through the list thoroughly, and I haven't seen this question answered. If it is, then I shall give a weapon to the poorest mod.)

You could indeed farm kills, however you don't gain the kill-points when you have premium. So you'd farm to 1000, get Level 1 Premium for free, and then after it expired your kill-points would be 0.

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
I recently purchased level 3 premium on server #2, it was working fine until I changed over to #1 with the !hop command. The !pm command now says I have 0 credits, and have no premium. Thanks, -Pocahontas

A couple servers are experiencing a bug - I'm working on it right now. Any lost credits will be reimbursed.

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
I had 5000 pre-premium

Any credits held during Store, before the switch to Premium, will be reimbursed on a separate ratio. A minimum Store credit count will be required. The reimbursements for these old credits won't be distributed until Premium is in a stable state, free of bugs and better refined. The delay is to hinder further problems, not add onto the already large amount of work needed, and prevent users from losing credits due to bugs.

I know this also applies to HappySticks™, kath, and Tick Tock Man

14bux

Senior TF2 Admin
Any credits held during Store, before the switch to Premium, will be reimbursed on a separate ratio. A minimum Store credit count will be required. The reimbursements for these old credits won't be distributed until Premium is in a stable state, free of bugs and better refined. The delay is to hinder further problems, not add onto the already large amount of work needed, and prevent users from losing credits due to bugs.

What's the qualifying level? I had a few thousand stored up, I believe.

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
What's the qualifying level? I had a few thousand stored up, I believe.

Not sure yet, that'll be determined when we're ready, though it'll likely be somewhat high.

Hopefully by next weekend, Premium will be stabilized after some planned technical changes.

Tick Tock Man

Senior TF2 Admin
Staff member
Knight, you quite probably still have the credits - you will most likely need to just buy it again. This store plugin is new, and the kinks are still being worked out.

Try typing !credits in chat and check to see if you still have the credits - if so then you will just need to buy Lvl 1 again.

Haze

Senior TF2 Admin

Im in this too, I had 72-73k credits in the old store

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
i donated 1 key i dont want to donate another back me my premium pls :L or i want key back :L

With all due respect, a donation is not a purchase. Taken from Merriam Webster, the act of donating is defined as a free contribution. So although I don't know Darkly's exact donation policy and thus won't speak from that perspective, I would think that, by definition, it is not required to return your key.

That is not to say that you won't get it back, but rather that it is not a guarantee that you will.

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
i donated 1 key i dont want to donate another back me my premium pls :L or i want key back :L

Premium has been restored. Players who donated for credits have received 2 times their original credits. If you're still missing any, please send me a message.

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
Mine seems to have disappeared, along with my remaining credits.
Same thing happened to me yesterday, but Gatherix resolved it. He is offline at the moment, but I'll message him when he's on. At the moment, he's the only one that can restore credits, but for the sake of verification, I can confirm that TankClash had Premium (level 3, I believe). This is not to say that you actually needed verification, but it couldn't hurt.