Status
Not open for further replies.

FatCat

I'm New Here
1) Key=7.00 Refine

2) Description Tags 1.66 Refine

3) Craft Hats= 1.11 Refine

4) Tour Of Duty Tickets/Name Tags/Backpack Expanders = 2.66 Refine Each

5) Clean Weapons = HALF A SCRAP (0.0555 Ref)

6) Steam-Trading Cards/Vintage Weapons= 1 scrap

7) Duel-Mini games 0.55 Scrap Per USE LEFT [Max 2 Scrap EA]

8) Clean Craftable Genuine/robo Hats/Miscs 1 Refined Each

9) Strange Parts 2 Scrap Each

10) Decal Tools /Unwanted festive Weapons 0.33 Refine Each

11) Buds 18 Keys (14 If Dirty)Each

12) Bills 5 Keys Each(4 If dirty)(Not paying for paint)

13) Unique Specialized Killstreak weps 4 Ref Ea

14) Dirty Hats/Miscs 1 Rec Ea

14) Any Unwanted fowl Smelling Cancer Unusuals "HATS/miscs" 7 Keys each

**ATTENTION**Pleasemakeuseofthetradeoffer {⇄}optionItsEasierandFasterforthebothofus.
ɪғ ɪᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴍʏ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ ᴏғғᴇʀs ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ 8 ʜᴏᴜʀs, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴍᴇᴛʜᴏᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴠᴏɪᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇᴢᴏɴᴇ ɪssᴜᴇs

Trade Offer= http://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=38674146&token=gb4O4zEB
Add Me= steam://friends/add/76561197998939874

PRICES ARE FIRM..

Please note, the 10,000 Refine and 500 Keys is scattered across alts and will be moved accordingly.

On this account. Current Stock: 1.1K ref
20 Keys Ish

nb

DARKLY Regular
Damn. 10 000 ref + 500 keys = 4015$. Anywho,would you also take an offer that is not on the list? I have something I need to desperately sell.

nb

DARKLY Regular
What kind of offer? I usualy don't unless I know Im safe to proffit.

A Strange Festive Professional Killstreak Grenade Launcher. I am selling it for 2 buds, but if you can't do that, I can go as low as 1.5 buds, or other offers. If you want to make profit, I suggest doing around 1.5 buds, as the average on the market right now is around 64$. 1.5 buds is about 60$, making you 4$ profit. That to me is still profit, because I could do a full tour with that.

FatCat

I'm New Here
Unfortinitly 4* Is only roughly 1.5 keys, on a Bud + Item, the ratio of how much I spend and the potential to make back is not safe on my end. without any doubt I will definitely have to decline that offer. Profit is profit yes, although in the business world everything is taken into consideration, and 1.5 keys on a bud+ Item, that's a new item, its very unstable, only has room to drop, and is definitely no where near a safety deposit, let alone the profit. This would be seen as a liability, Im sorry man I can't do that

nb

DARKLY Regular
Unfortinitly 4* Is only roughly 1.5 keys, on a Bud + Item, the ratio of how much I spend and the potential to make back is not safe on my end. without any doubt I will definitely have to decline that offer. Profit is profit yes, although in the business world everything is taken into consideration, and 1.5 keys on a bud+ Item, that's a new item, its very unstable, only has room to drop, and is definitely no where near a safety deposit, let alone the profit. This would be seen as a liability, Im sorry man I can't do that

Ok. REALLY desperate now. I am willing to drop down to 1.25 buds or even 1 bud! I just want this off of me!

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Not to rain on your parade or anything, but you're posting in the wrong section.
You are posting in the IRL Buying/Selling and Trading forum.

You need to be posting in the TF2 sections of the forums.
Please scroll down a little bit on the main forum page and you will find all of the relevant sections.

FatCat

I'm New Here
Not to rain on your parade or anything, but you're posting in the wrong section.

Please scroll down a little bit on the main forum page and you will find all of the relevant sections.

Oh crap im sorry, il move it

FatCat

I'm New Here

Could you delete my post? I just remade a new 1, I also believe I wrote this post at the wrong place aswelll so I reported it.

http://www.darklygaming.com/forum/threads/selling-850-clean-dirty-hats-and-most-of-backpack.11194/

FatCat

I'm New Here
Ok. REALLY desperate now. I am willing to drop down to 1.25 buds or even 1 bud! I just want this off of me!

Heres the problem with market, 64$/2.38 (Per key) is ~ 27 keys (In your favor) that * 0.85 (Taking 15 percent tax) Leaves me with 23 keys (In your favor aswell), You have not told me the sheen nor the effect, in which is very important in these weps, The best I can do is 16 keys.

nb

DARKLY Regular
Heres the problem with market, 64$/2.38 (Per key) is ~ 27 keys (In your favor) that * 0.85 (Taking 15 percent tax) Leaves me with 23 keys (In your favor aswell), You have not told me the sheen nor the effect, in which is very important in these weps, The best I can do is 16 keys.

Got an error when I went to the new link, so sorry if it actually works. Sheen: Manndarin Killstreaker: Hypno-beams

Frey

DARKLY Regular
Omg, i have played with this guy before, i am willing to have a child with his backpack.

Status
Not open for further replies.