Official - Post Your Gaming Setup / Rig

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
For now...
IMG_0220.jpg

Q6600 @ 3.6Ghz, 8MB cache
Asus P5K-E Wifi/Ap
8GB Corsair XMS2 @ 757Mhz 4-4-4-12
Nvidia GeForce 8800 Ultra 768MB (seen here)
Current card: Nvidia GTX 285 1GB
OCZ 850W GamerXtream PSU
Ultra M923 Case (seen here)
Current case: Custom plexiglass, half-finished :( Going to throw it out and rebuild, have better plans now.. I'll try to look for a pic
Custom cooling all throughout this bitch, CPU doesn't rise above 54C under any weather/gaming conditions.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Holy crap...those wires are everywhere.
That's messier than mine!
Aye, terrible pic, that was the night I built it... it's LONG since been renovated... I'll try to pull a pic of my plexiglass case...

Ok, well here was my case before I actually finished it (i.e. very neat wires, mounts for hdd's and dvd drives and fan control panel, lid, etc etc.)
Notes - I did have 2 8800 Ultras, but one sort of began to have issues (graphical glitches, probably due to heat), so I reverted back to an older GTX 285.. still debating going back to even just one 8800 Ultra because it outperformed the 285).
- Custom cooling on the GPU (single, anyway)
- 2x 200mm in the front.. love it.. whisper quiet, cool (temperature) as hell.
- my patented "floating motherboard" design, allowing cooling of both the overside and underside of the motherboard - allowed a stable Overclock and better performance, while allowing storage of PSU, HDD's and DVD drives underneath, and a shit ton of space to run cable.

IMAG0035.jpg

IMAG0038.jpg

IMAG0039.jpg

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
yeah, there is a bottle graveyard to the left

as u can see, i just got up, snapped pic and sat back down. not enough fucks to clean up

DyNe

A Little Darkly
Lmao, i thought i was gonna have an impressive set up... you guys definitely have some sick rigs and nice setups going on :D

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
Papers next to baseboard heater.
inb4 fire.
Uhhh, it's a hotwater rad.
Lrn2Physics ;)

What's that on your radiator?
Is that dust?
What the fuck man...
This apartment was brutal when I moved in, there literally was about 20 years of dirt and dust on every rad.
Also the room is pitch black expect for the black light, so it looks worse because of the flash shadow.