Youtube

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1290028217=OG buckshot jr]
Why all the hate on IE? I've never been phished, always fast n stable...? Am I missing something?
[/quote1290028217]
I've never used IE and I've never been phished either. I use common sense.

@ FF users: I was a diehard FF user for the longest time and reluctant to make the switch and lose all my awesome extensions I had at the time, but Chrome has made things very easy and I love it now!

@ deadmike: yeah, I've heard good things about Opera too.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Opera is great for slow phones like the iphone (slow browser, anyway). it sends your website requests to its servers which compress the data, then you download the webpage, and opera's servers decompress the data. With high compression you get sick speeds (just try nytimes.com on your iphone, for example), however texts can become unformatted and very edgy (unaliased), thus requiring a lot of zooming to read properly. From my experience...

@SJ, why am i funny? Explain why its shit because im in the dark... and you too narf, I don't see your point?

Hinouchi

TD Admin
I switch from IE to FF cause of the awesome extensions and add-on FF offers. The only reason I was using IE back then because it came with the OS ... lol

and If the page are viewable only on IE, there's a add-on on FF let you switch to IE code? I don't know, but I still have IE as a backup.