WTF happened to Glock Fade pricing?!

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
They won't bounce that high though likely, and never over $10.

You can draw close parallels between CSGOcase1 and TF2crate2

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Not sure how I feel about steam trade for selling items/determining prices. I really loved the Wild-Wild-West of the TF2 market back when I traded. I could have never made the money I did, if it was the steam market back then.

shoottomaim

BANNED
LOL there are 3 guys selling the glock fade mw including me, and one of them told me to list at max price so we can dupe the glock fade prices
LAWL

Thanatos

TD Member
LOL there are 3 guys selling the glock fade mw including me, and one of them told me to list at max price so we can dupe the glock fade prices
LAWL

Why lawl? That's how capitalism works. More to the point that's how major telecom/cable companies work :P

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
LAWL
Reminds me of the time some guy added me to ask me to make my Unusual 1 bud higher in price because it made him look bad for having a more expensive hat.
he started to cuss me out after I said no and that was around the time I started to give less fucks about trading.

Leave yours as the cheapest and it will sell faster.
Make it higher and youre less likely to sell at all.
Just some advice.

Wrath

DARKLY Middleman
cbf.gif

Hell at those prices, that's one collection I'll never complete. :feelsbad: