Would an Admin/Moderator kindly host my raffle?

nb

DARKLY Regular
Alright, I know I am not allowed to raffle without a buy-in(without permission from a TF2 admin), so I kindly ask a TF2 admin/moderator to watch and/or host my raffle.

Details:
-The winner receives a smoking coupe d'isaster (currently) bubbling backbiter's billycock
-Buy-in is a key(or items worth keys, and if someone has something worth over a key, I can provide metal), and there are 13 slots (I have no desire to make profit from this raffle, I just want the keys for this cancer heavy (currently) spy unusual, players choose available numbers between 1-13
-Buy-ins end when the 14 slots are filled
-Number is chosen from random.org
-Admin/mod gives loot to winner, and the buy-ins to Newb (me)

The admin/mod who chooses to help me with this raffle shall receive a craft hat as a tip for their time.

nb

DARKLY Regular
DARKLY | DoubleJumper is hosting my raffle. He can verify.

EDIT: I have sold the heavy unusual, and about to sell the spy one. This raffle is closed.

EDIT 2: Sold the spy unusual.

nb

DARKLY Regular
So, I need another mod/admin for my newest raffle. It includes:

Vintage Hats (List generated at TF2Toolbox.com)
  • Strange Vintage Camera Beard

Normal Hats
  • Fortune Hunter (Level 100)
  • Tartan Spartan
  • Team Captain

Genuine Weapons
  • Genuine Specialized Killstreak Machina

Strange Weapons
  • Strange Specialized Killstreak Black Box
  • Strange Specialized Killstreak Blood Botkiller Sniper Rifle Mk.I (Snipers & Headshot Kills)
  • Strange Festive Professional Killstreak Eyelander
  • Strange Grenade Launcher
  • Strange Rescue Ranger
  • Strange Rust Botkiller Stickybomb Launcher Mk.I
  • Strange Specialized Killstreak Silver Botkiller Rocket Launcher Mk.II (Crit Kills & Damage Dealt)
  • Strange Stickybomb Launcher

Normal Weapons
  • Amputator
  • Jag
  • Kritzkrieg
  • Natascha
  • Persian Persuader
  • Phlogistinator
  • Sticky Jumper
  • Wrangler

Tools
  • A Carefully Wrapped Gift
  • Kit
  • Noise Maker - Winter Holiday
  • Strangifier

Steam Community URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/newbjumper

I'll think of a buy-in/slot cap later. So, I need to do this raffle to clean up my inventory a bit, and get rid of my specialized killlstreaks, in order to get pure keys to get professional's. I'll tip the host with a reclaimed for their time. I might tip them more if it takes a while to do the raffle. Thanks in advance.

(BTW: I'm back! I didn't realize my teacher stopped giving us homework on Friday, as it's almost the end of the year. I am expecting a bit of classroom cleanup and organizing the room for the next month though. :/)

nb

DARKLY Regular
Have you considered bazaar.tf auctions?

I actually have considered it, but since Mizz has my stuff, I can't. Besides, most people there just low-ball, as I have seen an auction for a 5 bud unusual go for 2 buds. I don't really want that, but I will if I have to.