World of Warcraft

Narf!

TD Admin
Getting shunned by the community for playing this so it probably doesn't deserve a section on its own. I can, however, make it a sticky.

And I know that there may have been rumor swirling as of late regarding my playing WoW Trial version so let me just say: yes, I did.

Did I enjoy it? Yes.

Am I getting the full version? Already ordered it online along with this really cool Blood Elf Paladin figure. I was a Warcraft II fan, I was a Warcraft III fan, and a lot of the stuff in WoW looked very familiar so YES I'M GETTING THE GAME NOW LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE ALREADY!!!!

Am I going to play it 24/7 like Pyro does? No. I have more self-restraint than that.

If you have any further question, please keep them to yourselves as I don't care.

LT_Clash

TD Member
your going to love it. by lvl 35 you wont remember why but youll love it none the less then youll finaly get to 80 and be so happy that the grinding lvling bullshit is over but its only just begining. you will do 1 long repetitive and boreing task after another and for somne reason youll love it

it is the best and worst game ive ever played.

TurboTaco

TD Admin
I got some characters on Alliance Drak Tharon, but my sub expires feb 10th.

lvl 80 Rogue and DK

If u play on that server, i might lvl a lowbie with ya

Narf!

TD Admin
OMG TACO YOU TOO!?

Steve, Pyro, and Dean play on Kil'Jaden [sic?] so I'll probably be playing there.

TurboTaco

TD Admin
aren't they playin horde?

anyway, im prob not gonna be playing for a long time, but who knows...i might get bored in australia

Narf!

TD Admin
I'm going to play Horde too -- Blood Elf Paladin. Oh hey can you jump from server to server with your characters or does that cost extra?

TurboTaco

TD Admin
horde is over-rated

Paladins are way overpowered...make urs a dual-spec paly: Prot for tanking and Holy for heals. Prot pally's are invincible

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
iseize make a charater on Kil'jaeden to level with narf, or a death knight!! me and pyro will help out!

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
[quote1264621550=TurboTaco]
horde is over-rated

Paladins are way overpowered...make urs a dual-spec paly: Prot for tanking and Holy for heals. Prot pally's are invincible
[/quote1264621550]

horde for life, faggot alliance!!

UD Rogue ftw!

Narf!

TD Admin
I chose BE Pally way before I knew it was overpowered. I based all my decisions up WC3. The Paladin was a good hero, but very hard to play well, which is why I choose Paladin. I like the Spellbreakers (BE warrior-mage hybrids) in WC3, but I was an Orc player because they kick ass...which leads to why I chose the Horde over Alliance. Well, that and Alliance #'s > Horde #'s and I don't like to teamstack. :)

iSeize

TD Admin
i still got that 60 sham remember? and the lvl 80 mage which i could easily do a faction change.

doesnt matter that much narf, but your wrong anyway.
http://wowranked.com/ says there are 5100 allys and 5700 horde on your server.

iSeize

TD Admin
[quote1264624309=TurboTaco]
aren't they playin horde?

anyway, im prob not gonna be playing for a long time, but who knows...i might get bored in australia
[/quote1264624309]
my cousin said the same thing, he lived there for about a year and said in the rain season, WoW is the only thing that keeps you sane. the other half of the year he spent surfing.

Pyro

TD Admin
[quote1264624240=iSeize]
i still got that 60 sham remember? and the lvl 80 mage which i could easily do a faction change.

doesnt matter that much narf, but your wrong anyway.
http://wowranked.com/ says there are 5100 allys and 5700 horde on your server.
[/quote1264624240]
KJ is one of the few servers with more horde than alliance (at least that was the case in late tBC). it's because we are cool and everyone switches when they see us.
in any case, i'd like to start a TD guild on a fresh (meaning one none of us have been on) eastern server at some point which we choose in advance so we can all level that shit at once.

Narf!

TD Admin
I'm up for that too.

It's not like I even have a character yet. I'm still waiting for it, and my BE paladin figure to arrive in the mail :)

LT_Clash

TD Member
ah if you guys start a TD guild i might and i stress might come back to it. prolly not for a little while tho no money for the startup cost. Ive sold my old account now,