World of Warcraft

Pyro

TD Admin
i think we should shy away from 'toronto darkly' because i dont want guild members thinking they are TD members.
although we could just make it very clear to all guild members.

edit: also, 'SUP BRO WANNA CHILL' is always an option lol

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1290992711=wh1te]
[quote1290991373=Steve]
..."Both my dads play alliance" ...
[/quote1290991373]
+1
[/quote1290992711]
+2

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
[quote1290993369=Pyro]
i think we should shy away from 'toronto darkly' because i dont want guild members thinking they are TD members.
although we could just make it very clear to all guild members.

edit: also, 'SUP BRO WANNA CHILL' is always an option lol
[/quote1290993369]

word, well I think it all depends on what we want this guild to be?

A tight knit group of friends from TD?
A future raid guild?
A future PvP guild?

I think we should use a different name then TD, but I have no problem with associating the two with each other. Such as using TD vent for guild raids or BGs, or even setting up a WoW section on the forums.

but ya, being the guild doesnt = being in TD of course

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1290998028=wh1te]
How about all 3?
[/quote1290998028]
Yeah, I don't see the the problem would be to get all 3 going -- although we would probably have to recruit a few players if we don't have the roster of 10. I rather not have to pug anyone every week for raids, not to mention there being guild perks/achieves.

sir-drek

TD Admin
well we'd have, me, layziie, wh1te, pyro, narf, steve, iSieze, which is a good start.

woops, and dead - sorry I'm new to TD WoW

Pyro

TD Admin
[quote1290998636=SiR-dreK]
well we'd have, me, layziie, wh1te, pyro, narf, steve, iSieze, which is a good start.
[/quote1290998636]
don't forget about dean. im quite sure that he will be playing a major role.

Dean

TD Member
When I start playing I intend on leading a 10man raid group, and running PVP premades like back in BC. I will use my vent for that.

haha Steve, definitely gotta do this [Both my dads play alliance], but the guild name character limit is 24 chars so...
[Both my dads play ______](6 letters, or blank lol)

but I'm with Pyro's notion of not associating a World of Warcraft guild directly with TD.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
I rolled my new toon on stormreaver,

Shatterhoof, msg me if any of you guys have active toons on the server.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
I've decided that in the name of the honor of my people, I will not enter the garrosh's ruling city until I am a ranking officer of the horde. General Shatterhoof has been resurrected from the ashes of a great warrior to rise as a paladin.

(I'm going to RP the shit out of this XP.)

Dean

TD Member
make sure to do the stonetalon mountain quests, I watched a vid on the chainquest. was fuckign sweet as fuck. plus you end up as warlord at the end :P

Shatterhoof. General's don't need HK's!

Narf!

TD Admin
I can see SJ reading all of this and then projectile vomiting all over his keyboard...

A24P, we'd love it if you'd come join us in Stormreaver -- but get an authenticator man! It's only $6 and prevents you from getting h4x0r3d :D

marinerevenge

TD Member
if theres a cheap way to get into the game ill play with you fags since everyone else is hopping on the faggot bandwagon.

fml for even posting this. one step closer to being total nerd.

Roach

TD Admin
i once thought of playing this game. than my aunt and uncle got in a fight at a family get together about who let who die on the last raid, and how even though he still had mana he still let her die.. yadayadayada. Fkin Wow.

Narf!

TD Admin
With 10-mans dropping the same level loot as the 25-mans, a tight knit TD group would kickass IMO. So what class(es) you guys gonna play?

drek : warrior + priest?
Layziie: ?
Me: Twohitsix BE pally (holy pve, prot pvp)
Stve: Shatterhoof Tauren pally (I'm guessing prot and ret?)
wh1te: Goblin shammy
Dean: you transferring your rogue over? Your pally? Both? Re-rolling?
Pyro: you transferring Oakhorn over or re-rolling?
A24P: you gonna re-roll mage?

@ MR :: With Cataclysm coming out, it's a $100 investment just to get the original + all the expansions. It's also $15/month to play. I don't know if you played any of the Warcraft RTS games and followed the lore, but it would help if you did. You can always play the 7-day trial for free and see what you think of that...